Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The character sheets are looking a bit messy for my tastes. I'd like to clean them up soon and re-post them again. Since Mooseman reminded me about his arrows and might not be sure just how many arrows he has left, I'll note what I've got for those numbers right now...

Hip Quiver (25/30)
1 Arrow of Sure Flight
23 Arrows of Loren
1 Hail of Doom Arrow

Magical Quiver (30/30)
8 Fire Arrows
6 Razor Arrows
16 Arrows of Loren

It looks like at some point, I made up the rule about quivers being able to hold 30 arrows. I forget how I arrived at that number, but it seems about right, so we'll go with it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If the West door is open (and it's not the door we came in), I'll look beyond that door.
Dorgath is holding any extra loot.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Trying something new here. My tentative plan is to only include smaller sections of the overall dungeon most of the time, but I'll start off with everything that's been explored so far. For now, Jekaena will be represented by a spindown D20 with a planeswalker symbol on it, because that was what was within reach at the time. There were also coins and I thought about using one of those, but nah.

Also, when I set this up, I forgot to put some tiles over the sarcophagus in the large starting chamber. That should be the trapdoor you entered through. So ignore that part or something...
desolateroots06.jpg

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath finds a loose panel along the wall. As the dwarf pushes on it, a secret door groans open, revealing another chamber encrusted in desolate roots. A strange mist fills the otherwise nondescript room. You experience a sense of foreboding.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The Power Phase is 6. Also, I've tried this lazy new thing where I snap a picture of the board with my phone while in the Discord, so it just posts that there for me.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"I'm concerned about the "mist". I think we should back off (at least until the mist clears), actually, and set up in the ooze room for combat if needed. That way we might all get to take part in the fight instead of just the front 2 of us."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Throw something on there to see what happens." Carrow will set up in the corner of the room facing the secret door and prepare to fire an arrow from his new quiver( just on of my regular arrows that I put in the quiver.)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Throw something on there to see what happens." Carrow will set up in the corner of the room facing the secret door and prepare to fire an arrow from his new quiver( just on of my regular arrows that I put in the quiver.)
Carrow is actually out of regular arrows.

Hip Quiver (25/30)
1 Arrow of Sure Flight
23 Arrows of Loren
1 Hail of Doom Arrow

Magical Quiver (30/30)
8 Fire Arrows
6 Razor Arrows
16 Arrows of Loren