Warhammer Quest: Death Below Karak Azgal

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
At the bottom of the stairs the passageway divides in two, one branch leading left, the other right. Stout wooden doors block the way at both ends of the junction...

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am just getting this error message when I click on the map

It says I must be logged on to do that..... but I am logged on. Then I try to log on and this pops up

CPA Message Boards - Error

Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey, there's some goblins behind this door! Not sure of the number, but at least four..."

Dorgath goes and listens to the west door.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
As Dorgath approaches the western door, he notices sigils engraved on it. As soon as he gets close, the sigils glow and everyone hears the dull tolling of a bell somewhere...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor hasn't posted in this thread so far (but obviously not much has happened yet) and I don't know whether Kelgar should be wading into combat right away or hanging back to provide support, so I'll just assume he moved alongside Throg before combat. Let me know if you want him to pull back or do anything in particular, Melkor...

The eastern door flies open as Throg and Kelgar move toward it. Carrow jumps back and aims his bow as Dorgath charges down the hall. Throg and Kelgar hold their ground as orcs rampage into them...

-The Power Phase is 4 for this turn.
-Kelgar fails to bless anything.
-Carrow fumbles his bow and accidentally shoots at Kelgar's foot! The arrow pierces his boot, but doesn't wound Kelgar.
-Throg lashes out at an oncoming orc, decapitating it.
-Throg kicks at an orc with his fancy new boots, but fails to reach it.
-Throg bites an orc's arm.
-A goblin fires an arrow over the Warriors' heads.
-A goblin fires an arrow over the Warriors' heads.
-Kelgar slays an orc with a crushing blow to the chest.
-A goblin arrow strikes Throg in the ribs, but his armor absorbs most of the damage (18/19).

-A goblin shoots Kelgar. It's a direct hit to the chest. Kelgar takes 4 damage (10/14).
-A goblin fires an arrow over the Warrior's heads.
-A goblin arrow arcs over Kelgar and hits the top of Carrow's helm. He takes 2 damage (12/14).
-An orc attempts to disembowel Throg, but missteps and falls to one knee.
-An orc runs into Kelgar, but is knocked back and impaled on the back of another orc's sword and falls bleeding to the ground. It just wasn't his day?
-Dorgath reaches his companions, but can't get a chance to hit an orc just yet.
-Kelgar succeeds in tapping into his Ring of Jade and may heal up to 4 Wounds each on any two Warriors.

The orcs have sustained heavy losses in their initial charge, but continue to attack the Warriors with blind fury. They block the Warriors from getting to the goblin archers in the next room...

skabnozeslair03.jpg

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Minor note: I think this is the first time I made one of these mini-map things on my laptop instead of my ancient computer, so the version of MS Paint is way newer and I'm not used to it. I think it's pretty much the same look except for the expanse of white space at the top, which possibly has more to do with me sucking at embedding or something...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good to me.

Should I have said I moved next to Throg so we could open the door together? I neglected to look at the map to see it had two squares next to it so two people could move side-by-side. Ah well

Dorgath will wait for Kelgar to move out of the way (south or sw) so he can move in next to Throg and start bashing greenskins.