Voting Topics

Ferret

Staff member
Hmmm...I'd have to say Jesper Myrphos. He was the first art director and their best artist...

-Ferret

"...although, I'm also partial to Drew Tucker..."

N

Nightstalkers

Richard Thomas! but 200 or so cards is a good deal for Jesper.

R

Rooser

We could have a poll about the best card to abuse Rukh Egg with. (Too many of the polls lately have been, "How do you feel about X.")

1. Wrath of God
2. Jokulhaups/Obliterate
3. Volrath's Laboratory/Haunted Crossroads
4. Immolation, (Heh, heh. It's a 2/1 your opponent doesn't want to kill). Okay so this one's stupid.
5. Victimize/Recurring Nightmare
6. Something else?

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Rooser
We could have a poll about the best card to abuse Rukh Egg with. (Too many of the polls lately have been, "How do you feel about X.")

1. Wrath of God
2. Jokulhaups/Obliterate
3. Volrath's Laboratory/Haunted Crossroads
4. Immolation, (Heh, heh. It's a 2/1 your opponent doesn't want to kill). Okay so this one's stupid.
5. Victimize/Recurring Nightmare
6. Something else?
Let's just put this in single card strategies to discuss it.

But I do agree about the "and how does that make you feel?" shrink-like questions. I just don't have any better ideas :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm the one putting them up there and I don't have a lot of ideas either. The thing about "How do you feel" questions is that the possible answers are more definite (Like it, it's okay, hate it) vs the one you just listed where it has "other" but no option to really elaborate. So a bunch of people could choose it but you'd never know what that "Other" was...

But if people don't really think that's a big deal, I'll start putting them in anyways (like the 8th Card poll down in this forum).