Voting Topics

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I try to keep away from poll questions like that because there's only room for 14 possible answers and people will inevitable want an artifact (or creature, or whatever) that's not on the list and "Other" might be the biggest vote.

T

train

"Other" is kind of funky like that....

Cheese Stands alone is good enough to prove that issue...:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aren't most of them ante cards and that's why they're banned? I think the only one that isn't is Chaos Orb...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's a longer list, longer than the voting choices allow. I could break it up though and just do it in pieces....

T

train

Then we could have a run-off after all the brokens are chosen...

If that would work - I could set up the voting thread and you could jus tlink it to the front page if you like...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we could do that but this thread is actually for what voting topics to put on the front page poll. I'll just put it there.

N

Nightstalkers

Which Legend do you think is the most powerful?

* Phage, the Untouchable
* Silvos, Rogue Elemental
* Child of Gaea
* Gwendlyn Di Corci

T

train

Spidey...

If it was a legend - nightstalker would be on the list...

N

Nightstalkers

OKAAYY

you put some other Legends that are better!!!

Gwendlyn is just a, well, a um...

B

Biotic X

I know this has already been done, but more polls about the 8th Edition layouts should be done. I REALLY hate the new look and this must be stopped. It's not too late! If enough people say its a bad idea, won't wizards stop this from happening? Its not like it would be too hard for them to do...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's pretty much a done deal. Besides, polls here are really just for fun; they won't have any weight at WOTC (and they've said as much).

T

train

Just noticed - I suggested a poll for unrestricting cards - and WOTC just had a major article talking about it...

that's cool!!!:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I never did that poll, did I train? Sorry about that; since I do it every two weeks it's hard to remember what needs to go in. I'll try to remember for the next poll.

T

train

It's cool - It was going to be difficult to run with so many selections anyway...

I just thought it was neat that I had the idea, and then WOTC had an article about it....

Maybe I should work for WOTC....:eek: :cool: ;)

N

Nightstalkers

still think that there should have less cards on the banned/restricted lists...

but hey, what is your most fav artist!!! wait thats bad... lets start again