Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

Killer Joe

That's why she's stalling. Or. That she is soooooooo mad the DUke and her recieved both "CPA King and Queen" and the "Most rivaled Couple"

D

DÛke

...if that's truely the reason, you'd think that she's more "mature" than that YellowJacket, I did!

I hate being the CPA King with her being the CPA Queen as much as she does, and I also hate being the a "rival" with her as she does too. We are more than rivals, more than enemies. We are Fire and Ice, Death and Life, Yin and Yang, we aren't simply: "rivals". It's more complex.

I'm really not in a good mood right now.
Seeing that my favorite person at the CPA has left, the awards being late, and all that...It's really bad...all bad...really...really...bad...

Why can't we just get a long for ONE day just to release the awards? I don't wanna be friends with her, seeing all the stuff she told about me on AIM and all that, I just want people at the CPA to get what they have been waiting for, and I feel guilty, because if Almindhra feels that she "don't have to post the results", I will feel responsible too.

Come ON Almindhra, I understand your schedule, yes, I know I'm stupid, and very unliked from your point of view, and I know that I'm nothing compared to your greatness, JUST PLEASE, POST THESE AWARDS, not for me, but for YellowJacket, Whimsical, SpiderMan, and all the other great people! HELL WITH ME! Just let the people get what they want dang it!

A

Almindhra

I don't care about you Duke...Why would I have enough feeling toward you, whether love or hate, to not post the awards?...Get over yourself...I've left you alone...Don't you see that?...I don't talk about you...But you constantly have to talk about me, and I'm sick of it...Why don't you leave me alone?...And I don't appreciate your quote...Whether its mocking me or just blatent copying, its uncalled for, and just proves my point once again that you should leave me alone...

And I had a hectic day today...I know you guys understand how life can be sometimes...I had tests and HW and a lot of other s*** to deal with lately...I know you know this, but because of whining I thought I would restate that...

And I'm not mad at anyone...So don't get all poo plah about everything...

D

DÛke

...AS YOU CAN SEE, I don't give a dang about you too.
I'm glad that you left me alone. AND I AM OVER myself.
I'm NOT over the fact that you wouldn't post the awards, and YellowJacket has a good point you know: IT COULD be because you're "stalling" or something.

Anyway, I know you're not going to reply to this post, WHICH IS FINE, BUT, from this day ON, I promise you, you should not every be bothered in anyway with my posts. You will not be refered to in anyway, and I will change my quote. Just keep youself away from me, JUST like what you've been doing.

W

Whimsical

Dahlings ... shhhhh. Quiet down ... simmer off ... take a chill pill. I'd really hate to see this happy-go-lucky thread degenerate into a flame war. Shhhhhh. Think of a happy place, both of you. Smile. Listen to music that soothes you. Shhhhh.

Granted, I have a bad headache right about now ... and mah day has been SO crappy ... that I'll go and take mah own advice.

Shhhh.

M

Multani

How can you have a bad day?
It's a Saturday. Saturday are always good days.
(Multani goes to rack his brains why Whimsey says it's a bad day.)

Killer Joe

I sorta, kinda forgot most of the categories anyway. No Big deal, whenever she can put them up is fine.
However, I now own ONE copy of each of the Elder Dragons! Yipee! And for as much as I HATE Black, I'm thinking Black/Blue Control is my next thing. (scary, idnit?)

D

Darsh

Ah yes, another one falls to the dark side, soon it will control everyone. Once you start down the path of the dark side, will it forever hold your fate. Muhahaha!!!!

D

DÛke

...That's just my personal opinion.

"If you sit and wait, you'll basically wait for ever..."

Killer Joe

Congrats on your award DUke and Nodnarb24!
The day I ate a whole can of it with mayonaise, was the last day I ever ate spam.

D

DÛke

...you'll eat a lot more, A LOT MORE:), j/k.
Seriously though, it's like Namielus says, I don't spam, I just over enjoy my evil rantings, that's all:).

N

Namielus

Duel : I'm surprised at you for that little 'comment'.

Duke : Of course evil ranting is good...

Whimsical : Umm teflon under ware, that wouldn't really stay on too well, and the southern dral is cute. I like it. And here is yet another pot of the good stuff to starting to brew.

Spiderman : Don't let your wife see this, and you brought up the dancing thing, it was Whimsical that brought it full circle :). However you didn't run away when you heard she had the spiked coffee.

YellowJacket : Yes I'm a jerk ,but you have to admire me for it, and as it seems I'm also the queen.

Off with his head!

And for all that haven't seen it yet, visit http://www.brunslo.com/suleiman my website.

Oh my god, that is really sad.... I'm just so used to typing in Namielus that the 'ie' just seems to look right.

[Edited by Namielus on October 5th, 2000 at 08:26 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Namielus: From what I remember, Whimsy pulled me on the dance floor, thus starting it. I just took a couple step shuffles and that was it.

Spiked coffee? Now that I don't remember...

Killer Joe

Go back re-read every single post on this thread and then write on the nearest chalkboard: "I'm a bad spider, I'm a bad spider" 57 times....(one for each year you are).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
and this is the first mention of dancing from Whimsy on the first page:

And you voted already?! Yippppeeeeeee!!! <drags Spidey to the dance floor> Let's boogie!!! <kicks the radio to change it from For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica to some hot Latin dance beat>
"I am a BAD Yellowjacket" :D