Hand: 1
Library: 53
In Play:

(T) Island x1
(T) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(T) Tainted Isle
(T) Underground Sea

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)
The Abyss (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, destroy target nonartifact creature that player controls of his or her choice. It can't be regenerated.)

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius, Keiga, the Tide Star
RFG:

Spidey: 8
Hand: 3
Library: 49
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(U) Isochron Scepter (2, T: I may copy Enlightened Tutor. If I do, I may play it without paying its mana cost) *Enlightened Tutor Imprinted*

(T) Morph #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This gets better and better...

EOT, use the Scepter to reveal Pernicious Deed.

Untap, upkeep - my Morph is gone, which is Exalted Angel, Draw

Pernicious Deed
Responses?

Melkor: 18
In Play:

(T) Island x1
(T) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(T) Tainted Isle
(T) Underground Sea

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)
The Abyss (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, destroy target nonartifact creature that player controls of his or her choice. It can't be regenerated.)

RFG:

Library: 48
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Pernicious Deed?

(U) Isochron Scepter (2, T: I may copy Enlightened Tutor. If I do, I may play it without paying its mana cost) *Enlightened Tutor Imprinted*

Graveyard: Exalted Angel
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done

In Play:

(T) Island x1
(T) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(T) Tainted Isle
(T) Underground Sea

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Pernicious Deed[/color] (X, Sac ~: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost of X or less)

RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (discard Control Magic), Draw

Attack with Masticore, done

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

(U) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

RFG:

Spidey: 8 (4?)
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Pernicious Deed[/color] (X, Sac ~: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost of X or less)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

(U) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

RFG:

Spidey: 4
Hand: 4
Library: 47
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

Pernicious Deed (X, Sac ~: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost of X or less)

RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Discard Recoil), Draw

Attack with Masticore

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius, Keiga, the Tide Star, Control Magic, Recoil
RFG:

Library: 47
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

Pernicious Deed (X, Sac ~: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost of X or less)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done :(

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius, Keiga, the Tide Star, Control Magic, Recoil, The Abyss
RFG:

Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

Graveyard: Exalted Angel, Pernicious Deed, Isochron Scepter
RFG: Enlightened Tutor

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (discard Island), Draw

Attack with Masticore . . .

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius, Keiga, the Tide Star, Control Magic, Recoil, The Abyss, Island
RFG:

Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

Graveyard: Exalted Angel, Pernicious Deed, Isochron Scepter
RFG: Enlightened Tutor

Melkor

I was sweating it out the whole time though, you kill the Masticore and I'm sitting there with no cards and no board basically, praying that I draw Ancestral Recall or some other draw spell.