Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Specter, cast Masticore, Done

Melkor: 20
Library: 24
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)
(S) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: Deal 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 9 (7?)
Library: 44
Hand: 1 (0?)
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T) Breeding Pool (G/U Dissension dual)
(T,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect, Phantom Nishoba, Hunting Grounds, ?
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Discard Desolation Angel.

Man, this is it.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Vindicate the Specter

Done 'cause that was my only card :)

Library: 24
In Play:

(T) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(T) (T) (T) Swamp x3

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)
(S) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: Deal 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 7
Library: 43
Hand: 0
In Play:

(T) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U) Breeding Pool (G/U Dissension dual)
(T,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect, Phantom Nishoba, Hunting Grounds, Desolation Angel, Vindicate
Removed from the Game:

Melkor

I cast Forbid and pay the Buyback cost on your Vindicate, I discard Keiga, The Tide Star and The Abyss

Untap, Upkeep (discard Power Sink), Draw

Attack with Specter and Masticore, done

Library: 23
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: Deal 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine, Keiga, the Tide Star, The Abyss, Power Sink
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 7 (1?)
Library: 43
Hand: 0
In Play:

(T) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect, Phantom Nishoba, Hunting Grounds, Desolation Angel, Vindicate
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Done

Library: 23
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: Deal 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine, Keiga, the Tide Star, The Abyss, Power Sink
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 1
Library: 42
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U,U,U) Plains x3

Removed from the Game:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Discard Triskellion), Draw

Attack with Masticore and Specter . . .

Library: 22
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine, Keiga, the Tide Star, The Abyss, Power Sink, Triskellion
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 1
Library: 42
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U,U,U) Plains x3

Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And that's game. Good one!

Onto the second? I'll play first.

Draw 7, no mulligan

Bayou, Done

Hand: 7
Library: 53
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 20
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, done

In Play:

(U) Island x1

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Isochron Scepter
Responses?

In Play:

(U) Island x1

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 52
In Play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp

Isochron Scepter?

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Imprint Enlightened Tutor

Done

In Play:

(U) Island x1

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp

(U) Isochron Scepter (2, T: I may copy Enlightened Tutor. If I do, I may play it without paying its mana cost) *Enlightened Tutor Imprinted*

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Lets see if I can get this done quickly

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Mishra's Workshop, Masticore, done

In Play:

(T) Island x1
(T) Mishra's Workshop

(S) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp

(U) Isochron Scepter (2, T: I may copy Enlightened Tutor. If I do, I may play it without paying its mana cost) *Enlightened Tutor Imprinted*

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, on the clock....

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Pillar of Paruns

Done

In Play:

(T) Island x1
(T) Mishra's Workshop

(S) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 51
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (discard Island for Masticore), Draw

Swamp, Attack with Masticore . . .

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Pillar of Paruns (T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool. Use only to cast a multicolored spell)
(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Done

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop

(T) Masticore (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, discard a card from your hand, 2: Regenerate ~, 2: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 16
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Morph

Done

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 16
Library: 50
In Play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Morph #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (Discard Stroke of Genius), Draw

Tainted Isle, attack with Masticore, and I'll be done after that

In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius
RFG:

Spidey: 16 (12?)
Library: 50
In Play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T) Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Morph #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack for 2
Island

Done

Melkor: 20 (18?)
In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius
RFG:

Spidey: 12
Library: 49
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(T) Morph #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep (discard Keiga, the Tide Star), Draw

Underground Sea, attack with Masticore . . .

Melkor: 18
Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Island x1
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Mishra's Workshop
(U) Tainted Isle
(U) Underground Sea

Graveyard: Island, Stroke of Genius, Keiga, the Tide Star
RFG:

Spidey: 12
Library: 49
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(T) Morph #1 (2/2)

Graveyard:
RFG: