(T) (T) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 18
Library: 46
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Enlightened Tutor, Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Iridescent Angel
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My hand is now 3 due to the Hymn :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Balance
Responses?

Melkor: 20
Library: 30
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) (U) (U) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic
Removed from the Game:

Library: 45
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Enlightened Tutor, Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Iridescent Angel, Balance
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done

Library: 30
Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak
Removed from the Game:

In Play:

(T) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Enlightened Tutor, Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Iridescent Angel, Balance
Removed from the Game:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, Hypnotic Specter, done

Library: 29
In Play:

(T) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach
Removed from the Game:

In Play:

(T) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T,T) Plains x2

Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Breeding Pool, paying 2 life
Gaea's Blessing, targeting my Tutor, Angel, and Balance
Responses?

In Play:

(T) (T) Swamp x2

(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 16
Library: 44
Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T) Breeding Pool (G/U Dissension dual)
(U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Enlightened Tutor, Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Iridescent Angel, Balance, Gaea's Blessing
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw a card from the Blessing

Done

In Play:

(T) (T) Swamp x2

Removed from the Game:

In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing
Removed from the Game:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp, Attack with Specter . . .

Library: 28
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Removed from the Game:

In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U,U) Plains x2

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I discard Recollect.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains

Done

Library: 28
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 14
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U) Meteor Crater (T: Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U) Breeding Pool (G/U Dissension dual)
(U,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect
Removed from the Game:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Specter

Library: 25
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)

Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 14 (12?)
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(U) Breeding Pool (G/U Dissension dual)
(U,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I discard Phantom Nishoba

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Hunting Grounds
Responses?

In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) (U) Swamp x3

(T) Hypnotic Specter (2/2, Flying, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random from their hand)

Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 12
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T,U,U) Plains x3

Hunting Grounds?

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect, Phantom Nishoba
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) (U) Island x4
(T) (U) (U) Swamp x3

Graveyard: Dark Confidant, Ancestral Recall, Control Magic, Mana Leak, Hymn to Tourach, Undermine
Removed from the Game:

Spiderman: 9
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Scrubland (B/W dual)
(T,U,U) Plains x3

Graveyard: Eternal Dragon, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Presence of the Master, Gaea's Blessing, Recollect, Phantom Nishoba, Hunting Grounds
Removed from the Game: