Uhhhh... hey.

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Copious Wrath, Oct 14, 2000.

1. Copious Wrath New Member

Erm. Hello.

I'm posting here because I'm like.. new. and stuff.
  2. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members! But you already know that! There's a lot of psychos here; you'll feel right at home!
    Zadok will be coming soon with the famous "Nickname Speech". ASk for help if you can't slip out of your CPA Straight Jacket.
  3. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hey WASSUP!!!!
  4. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

No matter what any one else says, I am the true leader around here. There are a bunch of people who claim to be in charge, but they aren't. :)

Welcome to my nighmare!
  5. Copious Wrath New Member

*struggles to get out of the straightjacket*
    *flips over and lands on his back*
    owwww!

Wow. For a nightmare, it's surprisingly... white. And fuzzy. Like a small rabbit... like Bun-Bun... aiiiIIIEEEGH!
    *thrashes around*
  6. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

You'll fit in just right.
  7. Copious Wrath New Member

I don't know whether to feel complimented or dismayed by that.
  8. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Hi, I'm the craziest one here. Once you reach one hundred posts watch out for me, I dish out the intiation to veteran status.

[me]slams against the door of his deluxe padded room.[/me]
  9. Copious Wrath New Member

I'll be sure to keep my total posts down, then.

*runs around in circles*
  10. Jaws10387 Hiding

welcome!

don't worry about Nodnarb. He hasn't done an initiation in a long time.
  11. Copious Wrath New Member

Does that mean he doesn't do it anymore, or that no one's had the guts to make it to 100 posts?
  12. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

he can only get you if you celebrate 100 posts. People have just been staying quiet...
  13. Copious Wrath New Member

Makes sense...

... but this is a looney bin! It's not supposed to make sense!
  14. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Or post your Celebration message in the "User Request" forum, like I did. Not many people read there!
  15. Copious Wrath New Member

Sounds like a plan.
  16. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Good morning, Mr. Wrath! :) I'm Zadok001, or as Hawaiian Mage would apparently put it, 'One of those guys who claims to be in charge.' As you've already discovered, a majority of people around here are pretty crazed, and I'm no exception. (Albeit I try to tone my insanity down to a somewhat reasonable level.)

/begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
    /end{nickname speech}
  17. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Welcome to the CPA Copious Wrath, if you stay around we might tell you are most secretive secrets!
  18. Copious Wrath New Member

If I'm still posting after three weeks, I'm gonna be here for a while.

*whines* But why can't I know the secretive secrets noooooow?
  19. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

YEA SLUGGY!!!

oh sorry, I'm insane, Darsh don't tell him that you'll destory that little human's mind. Don't worry I'm not making fun of you, I'm just making fun of all those little humans out there.

SPOON!
  20. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Yeah! The Tick!