Uhhhh... hey.

C

Copious Wrath

Erm. Hello.

I'm posting here because I'm like.. new. and stuff.

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members! But you already know that! There's a lot of psychos here; you'll feel right at home!
Zadok will be coming soon with the famous "Nickname Speech". ASk for help if you can't slip out of your CPA Straight Jacket.

H

Hawaiian mage

No matter what any one else says, I am the true leader around here. There are a bunch of people who claim to be in charge, but they aren't. :)

Welcome to my nighmare!

C

Copious Wrath

*struggles to get out of the straightjacket*
*flips over and lands on his back*
owwww!

Wow. For a nightmare, it's surprisingly... white. And fuzzy. Like a small rabbit... like Bun-Bun... aiiiIIIEEEGH!
*thrashes around*

C

Copious Wrath

I don't know whether to feel complimented or dismayed by that.

N

nodnarb24

Hi, I'm the craziest one here. Once you reach one hundred posts watch out for me, I dish out the intiation to veteran status.

[me]slams against the door of his deluxe padded room.[/me]

C

Copious Wrath

I'll be sure to keep my total posts down, then.

*runs around in circles*

J

Jaws10387

welcome!

don't worry about Nodnarb. He hasn't done an initiation in a long time.

C

Copious Wrath

Does that mean he doesn't do it anymore, or that no one's had the guts to make it to 100 posts?

H

Hawaiian mage

he can only get you if you celebrate 100 posts. People have just been staying quiet...

C

Copious Wrath

Makes sense...

... but this is a looney bin! It's not supposed to make sense!

G

Gerode

Or post your Celebration message in the "User Request" forum, like I did. Not many people read there!

Z

Zadok001

Good morning, Mr. Wrath! :) I'm Zadok001, or as Hawaiian Mage would apparently put it, 'One of those guys who claims to be in charge.' As you've already discovered, a majority of people around here are pretty crazed, and I'm no exception. (Albeit I try to tone my insanity down to a somewhat reasonable level.)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

Welcome to the CPA Copious Wrath, if you stay around we might tell you are most secretive secrets!

C

Copious Wrath

If I'm still posting after three weeks, I'm gonna be here for a while.

*whines* But why can't I know the secretive secrets noooooow?

N

Namielus

YEA SLUGGY!!!

oh sorry, I'm insane, Darsh don't tell him that you'll destory that little human's mind. Don't worry I'm not making fun of you, I'm just making fun of all those little humans out there.

SPOON!