Uhhhh... hey.

C

Copious Wrath

The Tick is cool!

"Look out, Arthur! ITS A *YULETIDE*!"

Alas, that's the only episode of the show that I remember.

G

Gerode

Copious is the guy who first showed my Sluggy! Showing him the CPA will hopefully return the favor well enough.

The Tick was weird. Of course I haven't watched it since it was a Saturday morning cartoon, so Ican't remember much from it. I think it's on Comedy Central.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

I'm new to, but I'll welcome ya. That nickname guy still hasn't given me one, so I'll just keep telling that until someone gives me one!!!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Apollo, that's all you ever say. Put some thought into it.

M

MrXarvox

I'm pure evil, that is, the good kind of evil. You know, the type where you fry puny mortals all day long and suck their souls out and then you go home and pet your nice fluffy cats. Who are evil and eat puny mortals. Hehe. silly puny mortals. All over the place, and they have such scrumptious little souls!

C

Copious Wrath

That's all well and good, but I prefer to pillage , then burn, THEN suck souls. Y'know, hear the lamentations of the women and all that. It's surprisingly fun.

And you should try those souls with a cheese sauce. Cheese makes everthing better. Except for chocolate. It doesn't make chocolate better.

D

DÛke

...you sound either like my brother, or like Istanbul.
I can't figure it out, but who cares, I don't:).

Why, hello there!

M

MrXarvox

Cheese doesn't make human flesh better.. I speak from experience :D
Yeah it was fun back in the day to pillage, burn, and hear the cries of the women, but it kind of gets old after a few billion years, it's more fun now to just hit em with lightning bolts and then eat their souls, with corn syrup.. mmm, corn syrup..

C

Copious Wrath

I guess I must've never gotten over that Ghengis Khan complex. Ah well, looting, pillaging, and burning work just as well as any other method... plus you get to play with fire!

Z

Zhaneel

Hrm... looting and pilaging never worked for me... i just take prisoners and make 'em my slaves, especially the guys ;)

A

arachiron

Hey Copious Wrath. As a fellow new member to another, bienvenue. How d'ya like it so far? With a name like that I'm sure you'll fit right in.

*'The time has come', the Walrus said, 'to talk of many things--of shoes, and ships, and ceiling wax, of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot. And whether pigs have wings.'*