TURD CUTTER!!! Vs. Ademis for a shot at the title

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooths severed arm flips around back and fourth as if it had a life of its own. The Clawed hand twitching to find something to attach to. It catches RXI, the Claws Dig deep into RXI's neck. Blood oozes out of the 5 holes as the hand attempts to stay latched on.

Forgetting about Xreemer, RXI scrambles around the room trying to get the hand off.

[This is not wrestling. anything goes. Game pin? You wish]

Daggertooth's Severed arm

X

xreemer

*Xreemer comes back from taking a shower and wonders who RXI was throwing around.*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth beems in, grabs his arm, then beems out.

"Turns out growing a new one will take to long. I need this one back"

X

xreemer

*Daggertooth beams back into the room with an arm growing out of his head*

"Ok, I'm back and ready to fight!"

*xreemer holds up a mirror to Daggertooth :p *

*Daggertooth beams out without saying a word :eek: *

P

Prince RXI

*RXI smashes his butt into Xreemer's face and Xreemer smells the smell of an unwashed, unwiped, 16 year old butt smell when it is right in his face. Xreemer falls down, dead from the smell and from Daggertooth using Runes to turn him into a small rootabaga. RXI covers Xreemer.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

X

xreemer

RXI in his glee to finally pin xreemer knocks the rutebega that used to be xreemer and sends it rolling out of the ring. As the rune magic wears off, the rutebega morphs back into xreemer who is glad that rutebegas don't have a sense of smell. Xremer blasts 10 gallons on lysol up RXI's butt making his squeeky clean colon explode.

That's gotta hurt. ;)

P

Prince RXI

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN"T WASHED THAT SENSE MY LAST LIVE!!!!! jerk. Wait... I think that cured my infection in my colon. Let me check.

*RXI crawls up his own @$$, and suddenly he is no longer there.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life