TURD CUTTER!!! Vs. Ademis for a shot at the title

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You know, I like these matches in place of the regular battles.

Anyway, after I gained the title from Darsh, I made a Triple Threat match. It will be Me, Darsh and the winner of this match. The loser must referee the Triple Threat match.

This match is anything goes. I need to find referee of THIS match, seeing how it wouldn't be fair if Darsh, Myself, or the participants of this match reffed.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have just been informed that Darsh does not WANT the rematch. Therefore, whoever else wants the shot may take place in this match. Whichever two people makes the first two wins get to be in the Triple Threat match. I'll find a referee.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

Hey, since I'm not going to be competing for the title can I be the ref?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sure. But, which match do you want to ref. This one or the Championship one. You know what, let's have you ref BOTH of these matches.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth jogs in to the tune of eye of a tiger.

He flips over the ring, does some fake jabs into the air. and turns to face his opponent.

I'll be the challanger.

Daggertooth

T

terzarima

Wasn't some one against me? I mean, isn't the point of this thread?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So far, the competitors are ademis, Daggertooth, and Turd Cutter. More can join if they wish.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

xreemer walks in, grabs a seat, and throws it onto the ring.

xreemer lets out a loud xreem (whatever that is) and instantly there are tea and crumpets laid out niceley for everyone in the middle of the ring. After a nice chat with the contenders, xreemer decides that he would be interested in a heavyweight belt, so he throws a quick left at ademis and kicks Daggertooth's feet out from under him.

What do you think of those moves?!!

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Used the backwards falling momentum to flip to his hands. While that is happening he makes sure that he uses the forward momentum of his feet to catch xcreemer in the chin. He then flips into the air, makes a wierd chearing sound like Xena, and does a matrix move by countinuously kicking xcreemer in the face untill he falls to the ground unconscious.

Daggertooth then turns to look for Admemis22.

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

But first....

*Fuzzy510 goes to the snack stand and buys 6 bags of cotton candy, one for Ransac, one for Ademis, one for Daggertooth, one for Darsh, one for xreemer, and one for himself.

New tradition.

D

Darsh

Originally posted by fuzzy510
But first....

*Fuzzy510 goes to the snack stand and buys 6 bags of cotton candy, one for Ransac, one for Ademis, one for Daggertooth, one for Darsh, one for xreemer, and one for himself.

New tradition.
Hey is fuzzy the only smart one around here? I mean he's the only one that's tried to bribe the ref yet....

P

Prince RXI

HEY!!! I will join, just let me get my swimsuit off.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

D

Daggertooth

Hey!!!!! Keep that swimsuit on, Unless of course you plan to put something else on. :D

psst......Darsh...Here's a half eaten bag of cotton candy and a Neu-Artima-Geso Blade that I found lying around. I'll get you something better after the battle. Just make sure I get the belt. :D

Daggertooth

X

xreemer

xreemer's heightened sense of conciousness allows him to recover from the shock of Daggertooth's blows quickly so he can enjoy his cotton candy - thanks fuzzy - before he picks up Daggertooth and breaks his back over his knee.

Some good bribing the ref will do you if you can't move!

Xreemer takes a wet towel and whips RXI's naked butt hard.

Now this is starting to remind me of gym class. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Remember, Daggertooth, the 2 winners of this get a Match for the belt, no the belt itself. You win, you get the match, plain and simple.

Darsh, you probably don't want that sword. Who knows what brother's been doing with it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

What? Now there's a rule against taking the belt after this round?!! I thought you said anything goes!

Well, there goes my strategy :(

P

Prince RXI

I'll take that sword back.

*RXI uses telepathy to remove the Neu Blade from Daggertooth's hands before he can give it to Darsh. RXI then sheaths the Neu Blade on his back.*

I souldn't leave this sitting around.

*RXI uses the powers of the Neu Blade for a chant. When the chant is over the Neu Blade will not leave RXI's reach. RXI lets go of the sword and it starts to float around by itself, but never leaving RXI's arm length.*

There, that's better. Hey, I have something for you Daggertooth.

*RXI takes a rune out of his pocket.*

Here, it's a new rune for you to use in your spells. this rune is the rune called Tesaliden, the rune of power and skill. Use it and a spell will be much stronger.

/----\
|(##)|
\----/
\--/
/--\
(^^^^)
\[]/
\/

This is the rune of Tesaliden.

Ok, I hope this fight is clean.

oh, and xreemer, you are weird. No, this round does not get the belt, only the 1v1v1 match.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, further explanation. I have the belt. I am not in this fight. The winners of this fight face me for the belt. Got it?? Anything goes. The ref is Darsh. get it?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth is moaning on the ground. Xreemer goes over to poke Daggertooth with a Stick. Daggertooth hides a secret smile since he was only Pretending to have a broken back (xcreemer should know my back pops like that on a regular basis :)). When Xreemer gets too close, Daggertooth Swings around and Catches Xreemer in the gut with his Foot.

Xcreemer doubles over in pain. Daggertooth Brings his fist into Xreemers face, knocking him out of the ring. Daggertooth then traces 3 small runes into the air.

Hey! RXI, BATTERS UP!

Xreemer's unconscous body levitats then is sent spiraling towards RXI.