TURD CUTTER!!! Vs. Ademis for a shot at the title

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 gives Turd Cutter a bag of cotton candy, but not to Prince RXI, because RXI took off his swimsuit.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, too much cotton candy, not enough beating the schmack out of each other. I mean, c'mon, use the cotton candy as a weapom or something.

*Ransac calmly eats his cotton candy.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI swings his 10 foot long bat at the loser (Xreemer) that is being thrown at him. His hit connects, and Xreemer is hit out of the park at a speed of 150mph!!!! The crowd goes wild!!! RXI and Daggertooth have won the game with a spectatular 4930478points to 29 points in this 3748 inning fruitball game! That's it, the game is over!!!*

Good game, Daggertooth. But next time throw the loser(ball) a little to the left, k?

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

X

xreemer

Too bad RXI's swing went foul. The ump calls it, so no points were scored by the Daggertooth-RXI team making them lose the game by two points. Now look who's the loser! HA!

As xreemer flies out of the arena, he slams into the anouncer's booth, making Ransac choke on his cotton candy. Ransac was right! Cotton candy can be used as a weapon! :D

T

terzarima

Whoa, a tad extremist for me, I think I'll sit these couple things out. I got lost back up when darsh came in... now I'm just confused...

P

Prince RXI

*Suddenly, Xreemer wakes up and sees himself flying through the air over Russia. He remembers that RXI DID hit him out of the park for the win and it wasn't foul. He starts cursing himself to death. Then he hits Mt. Everest head first. He flies right through it and notices that his head is splattered on to the mountain side. Then he notices the horns on his head and sees himself being sucked down into heck where he will suffer pain unlike any amount he has yet felt in his life. Then, he wakes up, and notices that he is outside of the park about 10 miles and is just about dead, but not quite there. He notices that he real did lose. He starts to pout.*

There, there, Xreemer, it's only a game. A game with a 40000 yard square playing field, your own team's pitcher pitching against you, and over 1000000 bases, but it's just a game. Try again next time. Good game, that was a close one.

See you same time next week.

X

xreemer

*xreemer recovers from being knocked unconcious looks around and sees the ring where Daggertooth threw him and realizes that the entire episode with Prince RXI was a strange dream inspired by RXI wispering non-sense in his ear.*

*xreemer pushes aside the unworthy contender (Prince RXI) and goes strait to Daggertooth and shoves a big rune up his butt making him constipated for life.*

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth stands around wondering how his baseball expression went out of hand. Suddenly a sharp pain is felt contacting his butt.

Crap its the constapation rune. Realising He has to do something fast daggertooth traces a quick rune that slows time to sec/.5hour and reverses it for about 3.5 secs. He then opens his plainar pouch and pulls out a giant bowl of chilly. After half an hour, real time about 1 sec, daggertooth moans as the food bubbles in his belly.

This was what it was all for.......FART!!!!!

>>>>>>>>As Xreemer aproaches Daggertooth's butt he is met with a high velosity of overheated wind. The noxcious gas turns him green as the hurricane force sends him flying into RXI's gut. RXI drops his sword as he and Xreemer are sent crashing into the stands.

The sword falls and striks the ground causing a small spark....................The Stadium explodes.

aaaaaaaaaah, that felt good.

[oops I didn't mean to make this too long, sorry]
Daggertooth :)

X

xreemer

*after extrapolating himself from RXI, xreemer realizes that Daggertooth's atomic blue darts are too much for him to handle and decides to take the role of a spectator . . . for now.*

*xreemer takes a seat next to ademis*

"So, how's it going? Can I have some of that cotton candy?" :D

D

Daggertooth

Now relieved, after a few more aftershocks, Daggertooth Turns into his true form, a young black dragon, and curles up at the base of the stands and promptly falls asleep.

X

xreemer

*tired of his one-sided conversation with ademis and unable to get any more cotton candy, xreemer decides to put Daggertooth back where he belongs. Nobody should be delusional enough to think they are a black dragon.*

*xreemer shrinks to 1/23 his original size jumps inside Daggertooth's snout between snores. Soon Daggertooth breaks into purple spots and is confined to bed for three weeks.*

(Sword in the Stone was my favorite Disney)

D

Daggertooth

While Xreemer is causing this havock Daggertooth sends out a barrage of attacks against the hord of xreemers. The Bcells let out all their antibodies stopping most of the Xreemers dead in their track. Those who had the audacious idea of hiding in his Cells were soon devowered by Daggertooths Tcells. As the final Xreemers try to escape Daggertooth unleashes an inflamitory wall stopping all hope for survival. Xreemer is destroyed. And Daggertooths cured.

Ha Ha Ha
In your face Space Coyote

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, still choking on his cotton candy, wonders when Darsh is going to post on this again. After all, he IS the referee.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

Mr. Biology Major: Even I know that by this time I have reproduced myself thousands of times through your cellular structure. Though many of me may be killed off, I, the collective, still live on. :D

Ransac: You can stop choking now. I found out that I only made you choke in my dream. No offense? :)

*Thousands of tiny xreemers are dying off, but there is still one left. As Daggertooth's imune system raises the inflamatory wall, the last xreemer thinks fast and takes action. A tiny cyst starts to rapidly grow on Daggertooth's shoulder as he writhes in pain. In a few moments, the enormous cyst bursts, tearing off Daggertooth's arm. A normal-sized xreemer jumps out of the carnage.*

"Man, it's sick in there! I'm going to go take a shower."

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth uses the power of the editor to edit his last post. Making Xreemers Escape Impossible.

*however you are right about phages, you Never said you multiplied, you just said you Caused havoc. But I'll go with you anyway. :)*

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Even if it was a dream, I probably would have choked on my cotton candy anyway from eating it too fast.

*Ransac is still choking on his cotton candy.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

Enough of this "power of the editor" now I have to go back and edit my post or I'll look like I'm really strange.

*After editing the post, xreemer is back to his normal self and Daggertooth is minus one arm.*

D

Darsh

[posts so Ransac will stop wondering]
[wonders what the hell is going on]
[exits, stage left]

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth, Not able to think of any decent way to fix his arm, leaves the forum untill his wound heals and his arm grows back.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI, who was hiding in the shadows, jumps out, grabs Xreemer, and does the Impaler!!! Xreemer, tired from fighting Daggertooth, is knocked out cold from this. RXi picks up Xreemer and delivers chokeslam right through the top the "Hell In The Cell Match" Cage. He crashes through a bunch of tables. RXI jumps down, and covers Xreemer.*

Hey, remember Xreemer, this is wrestling, and I know a lot about wrestling. Not as much as my brother, but I know a lot about it. Plus, take into effect what Daggertooth and I just did to you. That much damage and no one would get up for at least an hour. So this is a gime pin. Unless someone intervenes, that is.