Tribal Games Version 1 administration

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Limited, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So if we use the Legacy bannes list and the Vintage Restricted List, what cards become available from the Vintage Banned List that are non-ante and thus have more of a chance to play?
  2. Oversoul The Tentacled One

All cards banned in Vintage are banned in Legacy.
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oh. Well, I guess adding the Legacy Banned List to what we have is okay then, for me.
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I could go with whatever you guys decide on, just post them on page 1 with the other banned cards.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Is it just us who's interested about this? turgy22?
  6. turgy22 Nothing Special

No, I think I'm done with the tribal games.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Doh! So it looks like we just have me, Mooseman, and Oversoul right now?
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Wow, 3 player game? If you two are up for it, I'm up for most games.
  9. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Well, I do wish we could get some more players, but I'm up for it anyway.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ugh. Generally I'm up for games, you know that, but the constructing part is always the hardest and takes the longest. Plus I think it'd skew the results/points thing. I think I'll wait until some more people can play.
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I think starting a new thread is good and keep the old one around for archival/historical purposes. If the only thing that really changes is the cleaned up list, I can edit the first post with yours. But if everything above the Overview is new, that can stay in the new thread.

I thought the table was fully updated from the last game played. *I* pay attention to it, so that's a reason to keep it included :)
  12. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I don't want to be that guy, but...

Oh, who am I kidding? I am that guy.
  13. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I just realized that I was assuming that the table was out-of-date because the list of previously played games was. In actuality, I can't interpret the table at all. Can't make sense of it. If you find it comprehensible, then I'll leave the table up to you. I'll modify the post some more to better fit it to a new thread, rather than this one.

Yeah, yeah. If only the person that wrote guideline #6 had read guideline #3, and so on. Error in the word "errors." Hilarious.
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The table's simple. It's the points a person won for each game and adding up to a final total.