Tribal Game #10

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, I don't recall either... so maybe we used the Legacy or Extended format or just used the Vintage Restricted List as the Banned list?

I don't think we have a problem with those kinds of decks (so far), it was more the combo decks getting out of control which is why we put that "rule" in...

B

BigBlue

I don't care one way or the other, but if we are going to start using P9 stuff in decks, we should all be aware of it and using it if we want to include it. It would make blue tribes a heck of a lot more powerful... Or, splashing it even...

I was thinking about the format... didn't we start by using a format proposed by Captain Caveman? Then it sort of morphed... Searching for the thread...

Found it: http://www.casualplayers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10911

Further digging yielded the original starcitygames article where Captain Caveman got his idea... http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/expandnews.php?Article=1899

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Glad we don't use those rules..... As in "Sommon Kobold" is a monk card because it contains "monk"......

Is everyone ready yet?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not, but don't let that stop the game... should we start Monday? So it's me, Mooseman, Modus, and BigBlue?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm up for more beatings at the hands of Spidey, but I may have run out of tribes to build decks from and I'm unfamiliar with new ones like Kithkin or whatever...

I'll come up with something...

D

DarthFerret

Too late to get in on this? .... I also am not familiar with too many of the new stuff, but am sure I can figure something out. Btw, where is the list of tribes that have already been used?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
Too late to get in on this? .... I also am not familiar with too many of the new stuff, but am sure I can figure something out. Btw, where is the list of tribes that have already been used?
Sure.... we have other stuff happening, so there is no hurry to start.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not too late, the list of tribes is in the Tribal Administration thread which is Stickied in this forum...

D

DarthFerret

Yeah...realized that after I posted. It may be a bit difficult comming up with a tribe that has yet to be played, but I am sure I will manage. Should have a deck put together in a day or two.

B

BigBlue

Oh, this is either going to stomp, or suck big time... :) But, it's just a game... right? ;)

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I have my deck built, but not entered into Apprentice until this evening....should be ready to start right after that.