Tribal 9: BigBlue vs Spidey vs Oversoul vs Mooseman

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
All my hard work attacking you undone! Untap, upkeep, draw, Plains, attack with Mistmoon Griffin and Armored Griffin, responses?

Spidey: 33
Hand: 1
Library: 41
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

Oblivion Ring (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
Militia's Pride (Whenever a nontoken creature I control attacks, I may pay W. If I do, put a 1/1 white Kithkin Soldier creature token into play tapped and attacking)
Mobilization (Soldier creatures have vigilance. 2W: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play)

(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has lifelink and trample)

(U) Goldmeadow Harrier (2/2 due to Crusade, Kithkin Soldier, W, T: Tap target creature)
(U) Thoughtweft Trio (9/6 due to Crusade, Kithkin Soldier, First Strike, Vigilance, Lifelink, Trample, Champion a Kithkin, ~ can block any # of creatures) *Equipped w/Warhammer*

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeader Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains
RFG: Goldmeadow Stalwart (via Trio)

Oversoul: 16
Hand: 3
Library: 42
In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U) Plains x5
(U, U, U) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

Crusade (white creatures get +1/+1)

(T) Mistmoon Griffin (3/3 due to Crusade; flying, if it dies, it goes RFG and top creature of my graveyard comes back from the dead to kill your face)
(S) Armored Griffin (3/4 due to Crusade; flying, vigilance)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Diving Griffin, Wild Griffin
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh uh, now might be a weird time to bring this up, but I just noticed...

After I cast Wrath of God, the next person to update the board was you. Well, you probably didn't know I had Mistmoon Griffin in my hand. So the order my two griffins went into my graveyard actually mattered. I would have put Diving Griffin on top if I'd updated the board, but I didn't, and you happened to put Wild Griffin on top. Assuming Mistmoon Griffin is going to be the next Griffin to die, whether I get vigilance (probably unimportant, but I want it anyway) depends on whether Diving Griffin is on top like I say I would have done or whether Wild Griffin is on top like you put...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, you can do what you want.

But it does show the importance of updating the board after your own plays :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, I probably made that play when I was at school and therefore busy (read: lazy).

Any responses to the attack?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Actually, it probably won't matter because I'm doing this now anyway. I don't know why I bothered to pretend I had a choice...

Wrath of God. If it resolves, the griffin that will actually be on top will be armored griffin, so Mistmoon will return it to play. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Razorfoot Griffin, done.

Spidey: 27
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x6

Oblivion Ring (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
Militia's Pride (Whenever a nontoken creature I control attacks, I may pay W. If I do, put a 1/1 white Kithkin Soldier creature token into play tapped and attacking)
Mobilization (Soldier creatures have vigilance. 2W: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play)

(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has lifelink and trample)

(U) Goldmeadow Harrier (2/2 due to Crusade, Kithkin Soldier, W, T: Tap target creature)
(U) Thoughtweft Trio (9/6 due to Crusade, Kithkin Soldier, First Strike, Vigilance, Lifelink, Trample, Champion a Kithkin, ~ can block any # of creatures) *Equipped w/Warhammer*

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeader Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains

In Play:

(T, T, T, T, T) Plains x5
(T, T, T) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

(S) Razorfoot Griffin (3/3 due to Crusade; flying, first strike)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Wild Griffin, Diving Griffin, Wrath of God
RFG: Mistmoon Griffin

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Equip the Warhammer
Wizened Cenn

Done

Library: 40
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains x6

(U) Goldmeadow Stalwart (7/4 due to Crusade, Cenn, and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Soldier, As an additional cost to play ~, reveal a Kithkin card from my hand or pay 3) *Equipped with Warhammer*
(S) Wizened Cenn (3/3 due to Crusade, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Thoughtweft Trio

In Play:

(T, T, T, T, T) Plains x5
(T, T, T) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

(S) Razorfoot Griffin (3/3 due to Crusade; flying, first strike)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Wild Griffin, Diving Griffin, Wrath of God

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Crusade, attack with both Griffins, responses?

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains x6

(U) Goldmeadow Stalwart (8/5 due to Crusade, Cenn, and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Soldier, As an additional cost to play ~, reveal a Kithkin card from my hand or pay 3) *Equipped with Warhammer*
(S) Wizened Cenn (4/4 due to Crusade, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Thoughtweft Trio

In Play:

(T, T, U, U, U) Plains x5
(U, U, U) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

Crusadex2 (white creatures get +1/+1)

(T) Armored Griffin (4/5 due to Crusade; flying, vigilance)
(T) Razorfoot Griffin (4/4 due to Crusade; flying, first strike)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll pump Razorfoot Griffin with all two Griffin Canyons and Armored Griffin with one Griffin Canyon. Then I guess I'm done.

Spidey: 16
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains x6

(U) Goldmeadow Stalwart (8/5 due to Crusade, Cenn, and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Soldier, As an additional cost to play ~, reveal a Kithkin card from my hand or pay 3) *Equipped with Warhammer*
(S) Wizened Cenn (4/4 due to Crusade, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

In Play:

Crusade x2 (white creatures get +1/+1)

(U) Armored Griffin (4/5 due to Crusade; flying, vigilance)
(U) Razorfoot Griffin (4/4 due to Crusade; flying, first strike)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Stalwart
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 16
Hand: 2
Library: 39
In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

(U) Wizened Cenn (4/4 due to Crusade, Kithkin Cleric, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

In Play:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. That's your last card in hand, right?

Equip the Cenn with the Warhammer

Done

Spidey: 24
In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U,U) Plains x6

(U) Wizened Cenn (7/4 due to Crusade and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Cleric, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

RFG: Goldmeadow Stalwart

Hand: 0
In Play:

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Wild Griffin, Diving Griffin, Wrath of God, Swords to Plowshares

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Plains, attack with both Griffins, responses?

Spidey: 24
In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U,U) Plains x6

(U) Wizened Cenn (7/4 due to Crusade and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Cleric, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)

In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U, U) Plains x6

(T) Razorfoot Griffin (4/4 due to Crusade; flying, first strike)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Wild Griffin, Diving Griffin, Wrath of God, Swords to Plowshares

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap/pump the Razorfoot Griffin with a Canyon. You take 9. Done.

Spidey: 15
In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U,U) Plains x6

In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U, U) Plains x6
(T, U, U) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hold up. After the pump resolves, tap out to Crib Swap (Changeling. Remove target creature from the game. Its controller puts a 1/1 colorless Shapeshifter creature token with Changeling into play) the Razorfoot . Responses?