Tribal 9: BigBlue vs Spidey vs Oversoul vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My son.... 8th grade maybe....
I should have been arrested in High School, but they didn't know what to do back then.... Now they over-react.... Zero-tolerance means they don't have to think or make tough decisions, they just go right to suspensions and arrests....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Griffin Canyon, attack BB with both Griffins, responses?

BigBlue: 11
Hand: 0
Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Tree of Tales (T:G; Artifact Land)
(TU) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land) x2
(T) Seat of the Synod (T:U; Artifact Land)
(U) Ancient Den (T:W; Artifact Land)

(S) Leaden Myr (1/1; T:B)
(U) Silver Myr (1/1; T:U)
(U) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ goes to GY from play, return target artifact from GY to hand)
(U) Leaden Myr (1/1; T:B)
(U) Iron Myr (1/1; T:R)
(U) Leaden Myr (1/1; T:B)
(U) Copper Myr (1/1; T:G)
(U) Suntouched Myr (3/3) (* 3 +1/+1 Counters *)

Graveyard: Gold Myr
RFG: Arcbound Wanderer, Darksteel Forge (All artifacts I control are indestructible) (Removed by Oblivion Ring)

Spidey: 28
Hand: 4
Library: 44
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Oblivion Ring (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
Militia's Pride (Whenever a nontoken creature I control attacks, I may pay W. If I do, put a 1/1 white Kithkin Soldier creature token into play tapped and attacking)

(T) Knight of Meadowgrains (3/3 due to Crusade, first strike, lifelink)
(T) Goldmeadow Harrier (2/2 due to Crusade, W, T: Tap target creature)
(T) Knight of Meadowgrains (3/3 due to Crusade, first strike, lifelink)
(T) Kithkin Soldier token (2/2 due to Crusade)
(T) Kithkin Soldier token (2/2 due to Crusade)

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization
RFG:

Oversoul: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 45
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U, U) Griffin Canyon x2 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

(U) Diving Griffin (3/3 due to Crusade; flying, vigilance)
(T) Wild Griffin (3/3 due to Crusade; flying)
Crusade (white creatures get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Crap, computer's been acting up and I lost the Apprentice session. No big deal about that. I'm busier than I thought I'd be, though. Once I get that session back up I shouldn't have any reason not to be addressing this more promptly. It's not that much time out of my day.

Anyway, I do remember what I wanted to do next. So yeah, Wrath of God. Responses?

B

BigBlue

Anything else before my "Major" draw.... (I don't even know where I put the excel file it's been so long).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaning up the board for BigBlue - I think when the Myr Retriever goes to the graveyard, he has to return the Gold Myr as that's the only artifact in the graveyard at that time?

BigBlue: 5
Hand: 1
Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Tree of Tales (T:G; Artifact Land)
(TU) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land) x2

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Silver Myr, Myr Retriever, Leaden Myr, Iron Myr, Leaden Myr, Copper Myr, Suntouched Myr
RFG: Arcbound Wanderer, Darksteel Forge (All artifacts I control are indestructible) (Removed by Oblivion Ring)

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Oblivion Ring (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
Militia's Pride (Whenever a nontoken creature I control attacks, I may pay W. If I do, put a 1/1 white Kithkin Soldier creature token into play tapped and attacking)

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeader Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Diving Griffin, Wild Griffin
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Play Myr Retriever, Play Gold Myr, Done.

In Play:

(T) Tree of Tales (T:G; Artifact Land)
(TT) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land) x2

(S) Gold Myr (1/1; T:W)
(S) Myr Retriever (1/1; when ~ goes to gy from play, return an artifact from gy to hand)

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Silver Myr, Myr Retriever, Leaden Myr, Iron Myr, Leaden Myr, Copper Myr, Suntouched Myr

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeader Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Goldmeadow Stalwart, revealing Thoughtweft Trio
Mobilization

Done

In Play:

(T) Tree of Tales (T:G; Artifact Land)
(TT) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land) x2

(S) Gold Myr (1/1; T:W)
(S) Myr Retriever (1/1; when ~ goes to gy from play, return an artifact from gy to hand)

Hand: 3
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Plains x5

Mobilization (Soldier creatures have vigilance. 2W: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play)

(S) Goldmeadow Stalwart (3/3 due to Crusade, Kithkin Soldier, As an additional cost to play ~, reveal a Kithkin card from my hand or pay 3)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
Oversoul... I've seen you on... did you lose your deck?
It's still on my computer and I can find it. Been starting a new job and getting behind on school and such. I will get around to it, if nothing else after my finals are over and I graduate and never ever go back to school until I can somehow trick people into letting me into a university...

Sorry about this gigantic delay.