Tribal 9: BigBlue vs Spidey vs Oversoul vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Jan 7, 2008.

1. BigBlue Magic Jones

Wow... that's a really cool Kithkin trick... I wish my soldiers did those things. :)

Mr. "I play 'fun' tribal decks..." :)
  2. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I don't even know what "kithkin" are supposed to be, but I already hate them...
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oversoul: Surely you know their forebear, Amrou Kithkin :)

Hey, Soldiers need an edge over fliers... so they snuck in a little changeling... :D And Kithkin are fun, they're so cute ;)

So I just take 4 from the other Griffin in combat

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Oblivion Ring the Armored Griffin
    Attack with the Cenn, paying W to put a 3/3 (from the Crusades) Kithkin Soldier token into play and also attacking
    Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 20
    Hand: 1
    Library: 38
    In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x6

Oblivion Ring #1 (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)
    Militia's Pride (Whenever a nontoken creature I control attacks, I may pay W. If I do, put a 1/1 white Kithkin Soldier creature token into play tapped and attacking)
    Mobilization (Soldier creatures have vigilance. 2W: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play)
    Oblivion Ring #2 (When ~ CIP, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control)

(U) Loxodon Warhammer (Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has lifelink and trample)

(U) Wizened Cenn (7/4 due to Crusade and Warhammer, Lifelink, Trample, Kithkin Cleric, Other Kithkin creatures I control get +1/+1)
    (T) Kithkin Soldier (3/3 due to Crusades)

Graveyard: Wizened Cenn, Mobilization, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Knight of Meadowgrains, Goldmeadow Harrier, Thoughtweft Trio, Crib Swap
    RFG: Goldmeadow Stalwart

Oversoul: 16
    Hand: 0
    Library: 40
    In Play:

(U, U, U, U, U, U) Plains x6
    (T, U, U) Griffin Canyon x3 (T: 1; T: untap target griffin and give it +1/+1 ueot)

Crusade x2 (white creatures get +1/+1)

(S) Shapeshifter token (1/1, Changeling)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Wild Griffin, Diving Griffin, Wrath of God, Swords to Plowshares
    RFG: Mistmoon Griffin, Razorfoot Griffin, Armored Griffin (via Ring #2)
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

You had another Oblivion Ring too? Ugh. I guess that's game. I thought I had that one too. You keep stealing them out from under me whenever I think I can win.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, I drew into that one. Otherwise, I was hoping for a first striker creature :)

Good game! Wow, it's finally over...