Tribal #14

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Alas, no. I'm not winning the game this turn. But yeah, this turn is taking forever, and I can sympathize. So I'll attack Turgy with both Ravagers and the Disciple, hitting him for 13 and finishing him off unless Spidey chooses to save him. Then I'm done.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that's disheartening :(

I don't know what the board looks like, so I'll wait until Oversoul updates it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I think it looks like this...

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 3
Library: 52
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(T) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(T) Mountain
(T) Vivid Crag (L, Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 cntrs~

Thornbite Staff (A, Equipped creature has "2, T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player" and "Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play, untap this creature." Whenever a Shaman creature comes into play, you may attach Thornbite Staff to it.
Equip 4 )

Graveyard: Blazing Salvo, Blood Seeker, Sensation Gorger
Exile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

turgy22: 13 (0?)
Hand: 5
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mosswort Bridge (Hideaway; T: Add G; G,T:You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater.)
(T) Gaea's Cradle (T: Add G for each creature you control.)

Awakening Zone (At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add
to your mana pool.")
Doubling Season (If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 15
Hand: 6
Library: 33
Battlefield:

(T) Mishra's Workshop (T: adds 3 that can only be used to play artifacts)
(T,T) Vault of Whispers (artifact land; T: B) x2

(T) Sol Ring (T: 2)
Skull Clamp (not equipped on anything; 1: equips, equipped creature has +1/-1 and when it dies, I draw two cards)
(T) Grim Monolith (T: adds 3 to my mana pool; does not untap as normal; 4: untaps)

(T) Arcbound Ravager (6/6; modular; sac an artifact: gains a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1; indestructable, whenever it is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to Spiderman, T: deals 1 damage to itself)
(T) Disciple of the Vault (1/1; whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, I may have target opponent lose 1 life)
(S) Triskelion (2/2; remove a +1/+1 counter from Triskelion: deals 1 damage to target creature or player; enters battlefield with 3 +1/+1 counters, currently has 1 counter)

Graveyard: Arcbound Worker, Su-Chi, Arcbound Worker, Mana Vault, Grim Monolith, Metalworker, Metalworker, Cathodion, Cathodion, Su-Chi
Exile:

Spidey: 19
Battlefield:

(U,U) Savannah x2 (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(U) Forest

(T) Spore Frog (1/1; Sac ~: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm not saving turgy22 since that would be useless, so I guess he's out.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Tropical Island
Whiptongue Frog

Done
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(T) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(T) Mountain
(T) Vivid Crag (L, Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 cntrs~

Thornbite Staff (A, Equipped creature has "2, T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player" and "Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play, untap this creature." Whenever a Shaman creature comes into play, you may attach Thornbite Staff to it.
Equip 4 )

Exile:

Battlefield:

Skull Clamp (not equipped on anything; 1: equips, equipped creature has +1/-1 and when it dies, I draw two cards)
(T) Grim Monolith (T: adds 3 to my mana pool; does not untap as normal; 4: untaps)

(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1; indestructable, whenever it is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to Spiderman, T: deals 1 damage to itself)
(T) Disciple of the Vault (1/1; whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, I may have target opponent lose 1 life)
(S) Triskelion (2/2; remove a +1/+1 counter from Triskelion: deals 1 damage to target creature or player; enters battlefield with 3 +1/+1 counters, currently has 1 counter)

Graveyard: Arcbound Worker, Su-Chi, Arcbound Worker, Mana Vault, Grim Monolith, Metalworker, Metalworker, Cathodion, Cathodion, Su-Chi
Exile:

Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T,U) Savannah x2 (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(T) Tropical Forest (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)
(T) Forest

(U) Spore Frog (1/1; Sac ~: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt this turn)
(S) Whiptongue Frog (1/3; U: ~ gains flying ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD

Done
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(U) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(U) Mountain
(U) Vivid Crag (L, Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 cntrs~

Equip 4 )

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T,U) Savannah x2 (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(T) Tropical Forest (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)
(T) Forest

(U) Spore Frog (1/1; Sac ~: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt this turn)
(S) Whiptongue Frog (1/3; U: ~ gains flying ueot)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
During Mooseman's turn, I'll tap Stuffy Doll to ping itself and remove the last counter from Triskelion to ping Spore Frog. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Move the counter from Worker's modular onto Triskelion, choose Spiderman to lose 1 life from Disciple. Seat of the Synod, Tinker away Grim Monolith choosing Mooseman to lose 1 life from Disciple, bringing in Cranial Plating. Play a third Arcbound Ravager. Equip Cranial Plating to Disciple of the Vault. Attack Mooseman with Disciple of the Vault (12/1) and Spiderman with Arcbound Ravager (6/6), Arcbound Ravager (6/6), and Triskelion (2/2). Responses/blocks?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Unless Mooseman has any responses, after combat damage resolves, he's at 0 and you're at 5. Assuming that's that case, I would next tap Stuffy Doll to bring you down one more, sacrifice Ravager #2 to Ravager #3, bringing you down one more with Disciple, move the counters from Ravager #2 onto Triskelion via modular, then remove three counters from Triskelion to ping you three times...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<shrug> I doubt he has anything since he's tapped out, unless he has some acc spell. I don't have anything either.

Good game!