Tribal #14

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Disciple of the Vault, Metalworker, done.

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 5
Library: 53
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(U) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(T) Mountain

Thornbite Staff (A, Equipped creature has "2, T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player" and "Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play, untap this creature." Whenever a Shaman creature comes into play, you may attach Thornbite Staff to it.
Equip 4 )

Graveyard: Blood Seeker
Exile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

turgy22: 19
Hand: 6
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mosswort Bridge (Hideaway; T: Add G; G,T:You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater.)

Awakening Zone (At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add
to your mana pool.")

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 20
Hand: 2
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T) Mishra's Workshop (T: adds 3 that can only be used to play artifacts)
(T) Vault of Whispers (artifact land; T: B)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
Skull Clamp (not equipped on anything; 1: equips, equipped creature has +1/-1 and when it dies, I draw two cards)

(T) Arcbound Ravager (5/5; modular; sac an artifact: gains a +1/+1 counter)
(T) Arcbound Ravager (2/2; modular; sac an artifact: gains a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1; indestructable, whenever it is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to Spiderman, T: deals 1 damage to itself)
(S) Disciple of the Vault (1/1; whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, I may have target opponent lose 1 life)
(S) Metalworker (1/2; T: reveal any number of artifacts in my hand and add 2 mana to my mana pool for each one)

Graveyard: Arcbound Worker, Su-Chi, Arcbound Worker, Mana Vault, Grim Monolith
Exile:

Spidey: 20
Battlefield:

(U,U) Savannah x2 (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

(T) Spore Frog (1/1; Sac ~: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw

Attack turgy for 1
Forest

Done
Battlefield:

(T) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(U) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(T) Mountain

Thornbite Staff (A, Equipped creature has "2, T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player" and "Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play, untap this creature." Whenever a Shaman creature comes into play, you may attach Thornbite Staff to it.
Equip 4 )

Graveyard: Blood Seeker
Exile:

turgy22: 19 18?
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mosswort Bridge (Hideaway; T: Add G; G,T:You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater.)

Awakening Zone (At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add
to your mana pool.")

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 20
Battlefield:

Skull Clamp (not equipped on anything; 1: equips, equipped creature has +1/-1 and when it dies, I draw two cards)

(U) Stuffy Doll (0/1; indestructable, whenever it is dealt damage, it deals that much damage to Spiderman, T: deals 1 damage to itself)
(S) Disciple of the Vault (1/1; whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, I may have target opponent lose 1 life)
(S) Metalworker (1/2; T: reveal any number of artifacts in my hand and add 2 mana to my mana pool for each one)

Exile:

Library: 52
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

(T) Spore Frog (1/1; Sac ~: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt this turn)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul's life change due to blazing salvo
UUD
Vivid Crag
Sensation Gorger, Staff it

Done
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(U) Mountain
(T) Vivid Crag (L, Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 cntrs~

Equip 4 )

(S) Sensation Gorger (2/2, Goblin Shaman. Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Sensation Gorger, you may reveal it. If you do, each player discards his or her hand and draws four cards. ) ~staffed~
Graveyard: Blazing Salvo, Blood Seeker
Exile:

turgy22: 19 18?
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2

to your mana pool.")

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 15
Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep (put a spawn into play), draw.
Gaea's Cradle.
Tap all my lands and sac my spawn to play Doubling Season.
Done.
(And no responses until my next untap.)

Battlefield:

(U) Vivid Marsh (T: Add B to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Marsh: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 counters~
(U) Mountain
(T) Vivid Crag (L, Vivid Crag comes into play tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add R to your mana pool. T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Crag: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. ) ~2 cntrs~

Equip 4 )

(S) Sensation Gorger (2/2, Goblin Shaman. Kinship - At the beginning of your upkeep, you may look at the top card of your library. If it shares a creature type with Sensation Gorger, you may reveal it. If you do, each player discards his or her hand and draws four cards. ) ~staffed~
Exile:

turgy22: 18
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Gaea's Cradle (T: Add G for each creature you control.)

to your mana pool.")
Doubling Season (If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT tap Stuffy Doll to ping itself. Untap, upkeep, draw, Metalworker, equip Skullclamp to it, sacrifice the Metalworker to Ravager #2 choosing Turgy to lose 1 life from Disciple of the Vault, responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Tap Metalworker (not the one I just sacrificed, obviously), revealing Seat of the Synod, Triskelion, and Arcbound Ravager, adding 6 to my mana pool (for a total of 7 right now).

Equip Skullclamp to Metalworker, sacrifice Metalworker to Ravager #2 choosing Turgy to lose 1 life from Disciple of the Vault. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cathodion, equip Skullclamp to it, sacrifice it to Ravager #2, choosing Turgy to lose 1 life from Disciple. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ah, I didn't realize that. Well, I'll play Grim Monolith, tap it for mana, play another Cathodion, equip Skullclamp to it, sacrifice it to Ravager #1 choosing Turgy to lose 1 life from Disciple. Su-Chi, equip Skullclamp to it, sacrifice it to Ravager #2 choosing Turgy to lose 1 life from Disciple. Still not quite done with this turn, but I should see if Spidey has any responses to that, first...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I tried to put an updated board position in my post, but it returned an error for some reason. Trying again with a separate post...

Battlefield:

(T) Auntie's Hovel ( As Auntie's Hovel comes into play, you may reveal a Goblin card from your hand. If you don't, Auntie's Hovel comes into play tapped. T: Add B or R to your mana pool. )
(T) Mountain

Equip 4 )

Exile:

turgy22: 13
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(TT) Forest x2
(T) Gaea's Cradle (T: Add G for each creature you control.)

to your mana pool.")
Doubling Season (If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Hand: 8
Library: 33
Battlefield:

(T) Sol Ring (T: 2)
(T) Grim Monolith (T: adds 3 to my mana pool; does not untap as normal; 4: untaps)

(U) Arcbound Ravager (6/6; modular; sac an artifact: gains a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Arcbound Ravager (6/6; modular; sac an artifact: gains a +1/+1 counter)
(U) Disciple of the Vault (1/1; whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, I may have target opponent lose 1 life)

Graveyard: Arcbound Worker, Su-Chi, Arcbound Worker, Mana Vault, Grim Monolith, Metalworker, Metalworker, Cathodion, Cathodion, Su-Chi
Exile:

Spidey: 19
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Vault of Whispers, Triskelion, remove 2 counters from Triskelion to ping Sensation Gorger twice. Responses?