Tribal #12

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul said:
I was just being overly particular about Spidey's "no more than 5 cards from the Vintage B/R list."
Sorry, I just lump the "Banned" part with the "Restricted" part because I'm just used to doing that. I agree that cards on the banned list would be very difficult if not impossible to pull off in a forum game.

I'll go with whatever we decide, I was just trying to remember what we determined earlier to help out the original question. It seems two people have thrown their support for "G" and that's fine with me.

AloysiusHWWW: That'd be great if you joined! Welcome back!

My deck still isn't together, but I can throw together an order real fast and just build one today if everyone else is ready.

B

BigBlue

Unless we're going to start banning a lot of things... I'm ready too. I went with a restricted tribe - restricted because there are exactly 5 creatures I can use (which makes up my 20 tribal cards, go figure!) It's more for fun than victory.

OS - the main reason I came up w/ that point system is it eliminates the "gentleman's agreements for no decking etc." The winner is the one who scores the most points... not necessarilly the sole survivor. Build a wall deck (lifegain deck, etc), if you only kill one person but last to the end, I don't think you're the "winner".

D

DarthFerret

I am fully prepared to do this anytime, and will follow any rules that people want/need to impose. Banning the Vintage banned, and restricting the Vintage restricted sounds fine to me. As for the additional banned, I am not nearly good enough to pull off any of those combos anyway, so that is fine too. As for kill points, again, does not matter to me, most of the time that I would defeat an opponent with anything other than my creatures, there are no creatures in the deck at all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Build a wall deck (lifegain deck, etc), if you only kill one person but last to the end, I don't think you're the "winner".
I slightly disagree, it also meas you DID outlast others. Maybe no one perceived you as a threat or whatever, but you should still get rewarded for lasting that long. That's why there's placement points AND kill points.

B

BigBlue

Nothing changes in my deck... you'd have to start banning all sorts of things to get to my deck. :) Its lacking in anything banned or restricted anywhere I'm aware of.

I propose we get started w/ the rules which have been in place up until now...

We can change them next game (or subsequent games).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's the order then, on d20 from highest to lowest:

Spidey: 20
Hand: 7
Library: ??
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Al0ysiusHWWW: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

DarthFerret: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

wouldn't you know it, I'm first and still not ready... give me tomorrow... sorry.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, let the mayhem begin! Good luck everyone!

Draw 7, keep

Draw

Stomping Ground CIP tapped

Done

Library: 52
In Play:

(T) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UUD

Darksteel Citadel (tap)

Chromatic Star

Go

Hand: 6 cards
Library: 52 cards

B

BigBlue

Draw

Play Scrubland
Play Vampire Bats
Done.

In Play:

(T) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Chromatic Star (1,T, Sac ~: Add 1 of any color. When ~ is put into a gy from play, draw a card)

(T) Darksteel Citadel (T:1; Indestructible)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Scrubland (T: W or B; Swamp Plains)

(S) Vampire Bats (0/1; Flying; B: +1/+0 - only BB may be spent any turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Aly0siusHWWW, don't forget the quote the whole post and put your turn in your spot (and remove the quote tags), not just posting your turn so we can see the whole game situation.

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Spiderman;280661 said:
Hey Aly0siusHWWW, don't forget the quote the whole post and put your turn in your spot (and remove the quote tags), not just posting your turn so we can see the whole game situation.
Yeah, sorry. I was checking out previous games and realized I messed up. I had just got home and Oversoul was like WHERE WERE YOU? IT'S YOUR TURN!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw, Plains, Land Tax, done.

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Chromatic Star (1,T, Sac ~: Add 1 of any color. When ~ is put into a gy from play, draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:
-(T) Plains
-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Draw, Savannah, done.

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:
-(T) Plains
-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)

Graveyard:
RFG: