Topdeck: Turgy22 vs. BigBlue

turgy22

Nothing Special
Alrighty then. Enjoy!

Tap my academy for 6 blue mana.
Play Cloud of Faeries, untapping the academy & Island. (4 blue in pool)
Play Thoughtcast, drawing two cards. (3 blue in pool)
Play Chromescale Drake, revealing Jester's Cap, Grinning Totem and Welding Jar. Put them all into my hand. (pool empty)
Play Welding Jar.
Tap my academy and Island for 8 blue mana.
Play Snap, returning Cloud of Faeries to my hand, untapping the Academy & Island. (6 blue in pool)
Play Grinning Totem. (2 blue in pool)
Tap my academy and Island for 9 blue mana. (11 blue in pool)
Play Jester's Cap. (7 blue in pool)
Activate the totem, search your library for Time Walk and play it. (3 blue in pool)
Activate the cap, targetting you, removing Strip Mine, Wheel of Fortune and Lotus Bloom from the game.
End my turn.

Start my next turn.
Untap. Upkeep. Draw.
Tap my academy for 7 mana.
Play Arcanis the Omnipotent. (U in pool)
Tap my Island and Mox to play Twitch, untapping the Academy and drawing a card.
Play Instill Energy on Arcanis.
Tap Arcanis to draw 3 cards.
Play Ancient Den and tap it to play Sol Ring.
Tap the academy for 9 mana.
Play Cloud of Faeries, untapping the academy and island. (7 blue in pool)
Tap the academy for 9 mana. (16 in pool)
Untap Arcanis and tap him again to draw 3 cards.
Play Denying Wind and cast Twincast to copy it. Search your library and remove Swords to Plowshares, Tolarian Academy, Blight, Gaea's Cradle, Stone Rain, Ancestral Vision, Counterspell, Yawgmoth's Will, Molten Rain, Ice Storm, Icequake, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth and Winter's Grasp. (5 in pool)
Play Traumatize, targetting you.
I guess I'll wait while you put half of your library into your graveyard.

Turgy22
Life: 8
Hand: 2
In Play

(U) Jeweled Amulet (1,T: Put a charge counter on ~ with the color of mana used to pay for it, T, Remove all charge counters: add 1 mana for each charge counter which is the color of the counter) (1 Blue)
(U) Delif's Cone (T, Sac ~: Target unblocked attacking creature you control deals no damage, you gain life equal to it's power.)
(U) Welding Jar (T, Sac: Regenerate target artifact.)
(Ench) Fastbond (You may play as many lands per turn as you'd like, for each one in addition to the first land you take 1 dmg)

Chromescale Drake (3/4; Flying; When this CIP, reveal the top 3 cards of your library, put all artifacts into hand and everything else into your GY)
Cloud of Faeries (1/1; Flying; When this CIP, untap up to 2 lands)
Arcanis the Omnipotent (3/4; T: Draw 3 cards; 2UU: Return this to its owner's hand)
(Ench) Instill Energy - attached to Arcanis (Enchanted creature has haste; 0: Untap enchanted creature. Use this ability only once each turn and only during your turn)

(U) Island
(T) City of Brass
(T) Tolarian Academy
(U) Vault of Whispers
(T) Ancient Den
(U) Lotus Petal
(T) Mox Sapphire
(U) Lion's Eye Diamond
(U) Sol Ring

Graveyard: Assert Authority, Duress, Thoughtcast, Snap, Grinning Totem, Jester's Cap, Twitch, Denying Wind, Twincast, Traumatize
RFG: Black Lotus, Nantuko Shaman, Ancestral Recall, Molten Rain, Vizzerdrix, Force of Will, Foil, Shattering Spree, Crash, Daze, Flare, Volcanic Island, Mox Ruby, Mountain, Strip Mine, Underground Sea, Elfhame Palace, Crucible of Worlds, Propoganda, Basking Rootwalla, Sparkmage Apprentice, Sokenzen Renegade, Swords to Plowshares, Coastal Tower, Lotus Bloom, Wheel of Fortune, Pact of Negation, Elvish Spirit Guide, Time Walk, Time Spiral, Blue Elemental Blast, Blackmail, Yawgmoth's Will

BigBlue
Life: 18
Hand: 0
In Play

(T) Mox Jet (T:B)
(U) Underground River (T:1; T: B or U and ~ does 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Culling the Weak, Basking Rootwalla, Needlebug, Burnt Offering, Urza's Rage, Memory Lapse, Time Walk
Removed from Game: Diabolic Edict, Birds of Paradise, Taiga, Forest, Snow Forest, Urza's Bauble, Black Lotus, Timetwister, Balance, Ancestral Recall, Volcanic Island, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Ruby, Mox Pearl, Phrexian Walker, Vizzerdrix, Kird Ape, Polar Kraken, Zuran Orb, Rootwater Thief, Sinkhole, Island, Foil, Force of Will, Personal Tutor, Wonder, Daze, Elvish Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Crumble, Overload, Tropical Island, Wasteland, Burnout, Lightning Bolt, Fork, Strip Mine, Wheel of Fortune, Lotus Bloom, Swords to Plowshares, Tolarian Academy, Blight, Gaea's Cradle, Stone Rain, Ancestral Vision, Counterspell, Yawgmoth's Will, Molten Rain, Ice Storm, Icequake, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Winter's Grasp

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
...........half of every card in the game into his graveyard?............ That blows......... royally...........

Well, goodbye to Homelands & Fallen Empires (minus a few gems).

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Traumatize = banned in this format from now on... not because it's so broken, but it's simply unmanageable. It might as well say - target opponent will concede for the most part. I'm not sure if this format is salvageable.

I'll concede before Traumatize resolves.

I doubt I'll be able to pull out 3 victories in a row... I'm HOPING I can pull of a single one. That'd make me feel better. I'll still play second.

Turgy22
Life: 20
Hand: 1
In Play

Graveyard:
RFG: Black Lotus, Nantuko Shaman, Ancestral Recall, Molten Rain, Vizzerdrix, Force of Will, Foil, Shattering Spree, Crash, Daze, Flare, Volcanic Island, Mox Ruby, Mountain, Strip Mine, Underground Sea, Elfhame Palace, Crucible of Worlds, Propoganda, Basking Rootwalla, Sparkmage Apprentice, Sokenzen Renegade, Swords to Plowshares, Coastal Tower, Lotus Bloom, Wheel of Fortune, Pact of Negation, Elvish Spirit Guide, Time Walk, Time Spiral, Blue Elemental Blast, Blackmail, Yawgmoth's Will, Assert Authority, Duress, Thoughtcast, Snap, Grinning Totem, Jester's Cap, Twitch, Denying Wind, Twincast, Traumatize, Sol Ring, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Sapphire, Lotus Petal, Ancient Den, Vault of Whispers, Tolarian Academy, City of Brass, Island, Instill Energy, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Cloud of Faeries, Chromescale Drake, Welding Jar, Delif's Cone, Jeweled Amulet, Fastbond

BigBlue
In Play

Graveyard:
Removed from Game: Diabolic Edict, Birds of Paradise, Taiga, Forest, Snow Forest, Urza's Bauble, Black Lotus, Timetwister, Balance, Ancestral Recall, Volcanic Island, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Ruby, Mox Pearl, Phrexian Walker, Vizzerdrix, Kird Ape, Polar Kraken, Zuran Orb, Rootwater Thief, Sinkhole, Island, Foil, Force of Will, Personal Tutor, Wonder, Daze, Elvish Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Crumble, Overload, Tropical Island, Wasteland, Burnout, Lightning Bolt, Fork, Strip Mine, Wheel of Fortune, Lotus Bloom, Swords to Plowshares, Tolarian Academy, Blight, Gaea's Cradle, Stone Rain, Ancestral Vision, Counterspell, Yawgmoth's Will, Molten Rain, Ice Storm, Icequake, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Winter's Grasp, Dark Ritual, Culling the Weak, Basking Rootwalla, Needlebug, Burnt Offering, Urza's Rage, Memory Lapse, Time Walk, Mox Jet, Underground River

turgy22

Nothing Special
Not sure if you read my comment in the other thread, but I basically think we should change the format such that the maximum hand size is one at all times. I think this minor change would basically kill all the broken plays that are available, since you could only ever draw one card at a time. But if you'd like, we can play out the rest of the match like this first. And, yes, Traumatize definitely needs to be banned. Of course, I knew that when I played it. :)

I need a few minutes to figure out what I'm going to do first.

B

BigBlue

It isn't that Traumatize is broken, it's that it would make the thread unruly...

I think I'd rather just ban the restricted list (rather than adapt the hand size) - that fixes the broken cards (P9, Recall, TT, TS, Wheel, etc). If we do that, perhaps we could expand the hand size a bit... If we made the hand size only 1, Madness could become more broken...

Speaking of being unruly... I'm going to try to alphabetize the RfG cards...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okey-dokey.
I'll start out with a Salt Marsh.

Turgy22
In Play
(T) Salt Marsh (T: Add U or B; This CIP tapped)

Graveyard:
RFG: Black Lotus, Nantuko Shaman, Ancestral Recall, Molten Rain, Vizzerdrix, Force of Will, Foil, Shattering Spree, Crash, Daze, Flare, Volcanic Island, Mox Ruby, Mountain, Strip Mine, Underground Sea, Elfhame Palace, Crucible of Worlds, Propoganda, Basking Rootwalla, Sparkmage Apprentice, Sokenzen Renegade, Swords to Plowshares, Coastal Tower, Lotus Bloom, Wheel of Fortune, Pact of Negation, Elvish Spirit Guide, Time Walk, Time Spiral, Blue Elemental Blast, Blackmail, Yawgmoth's Will, Assert Authority, Duress, Thoughtcast, Snap, Grinning Totem, Jester's Cap, Twitch, Denying Wind, Twincast, Traumatize, Sol Ring, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Sapphire, Lotus Petal, Ancient Den, Vault of Whispers, Tolarian Academy, City of Brass, Island, Instill Energy, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Cloud of Faeries, Chromescale Drake, Welding Jar, Delif's Cone, Jeweled Amulet, Fastbond

BigBlue
In Play

Graveyard:
Removed from Game: Diabolic Edict, Birds of Paradise, Taiga, Forest, Snow Forest, Urza's Bauble, Black Lotus, Timetwister, Balance, Ancestral Recall, Volcanic Island, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Ruby, Mox Pearl, Phrexian Walker, Vizzerdrix, Kird Ape, Polar Kraken, Zuran Orb, Rootwater Thief, Sinkhole, Island, Foil, Force of Will, Personal Tutor, Wonder, Daze, Elvish Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Crumble, Overload, Tropical Island, Wasteland, Burnout, Lightning Bolt, Fork, Strip Mine, Wheel of Fortune, Lotus Bloom, Swords to Plowshares, Tolarian Academy, Blight, Gaea's Cradle, Stone Rain, Ancestral Vision, Counterspell, Yawgmoth's Will, Molten Rain, Ice Storm, Icequake, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Winter's Grasp, Dark Ritual, Culling the Weak, Basking Rootwalla, Needlebug, Burnt Offering, Urza's Rage, Memory Lapse, Time Walk, Mox Jet, Underground River

B

BigBlue

Plateau, Land Tax, Done.

Turgy22
In Play

Graveyard:
RFG: Ancestral Recall, Ancient Den, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Assert Authority, Basking Rootwalla, Black Lotus, Blackmail, Blue Elemental Blast, Chromescale Drake, City of Brass, Cloud of Faeries, Coastal Tower, Crash, Crucible of Worlds, Daze, Delif's Cone, Denying Wind, Duress, Elfhame Palace, Elvish Spirit Guide, Fastbond, Flare, Foil, Force of Will, Grinning Totem, Instill Energy, Island, Jester's Cap, Jeweled Amulet, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Petal, Molten Rain, Mountain, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Nantuko Shaman, Pact of Negation, Propoganda, Shattering Spree, Snap, Sokenzen Renegade, Sol Ring, Sparkmage Apprentice, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Thoughtcast, Time Spiral, Time Walk, Tolarian Academy, Traumatize, Twincast, Twitch, Underground Sea, Vault of Whispers, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Welding Jar, Wheel of Fortune, Yawgmoth's Will

BigBlue
In Play

(Ench) Land Tax (At the beginning of my upkeep if I control fewer lands than you I search for up to 3 basic lands, reveal them, and put them in my hand)

(T) Plateau (T: R or W)

Graveyard:
Removed from Game: Ancestral Recall, Ancestral Vision, Balance, Basking Rootwalla, Birds of Paradise, Black Lotus, Blight, Burnout, Burnt Offering, Counterspell, Crumble, Culling the Weak, Dark Ritual, Daze, Diabolic Edict, Elvish Spirit Guide, Foil, Force of Will, Forest, Fork, Gaea's Cradle, Ice Storm, Icequake, Island, Kird Ape, Lightning Bolt, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Memory Lapse, Molten Rain, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Needlebug, Overload, Personal Tutor, Phrexian Walker, Polar Kraken, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Rootwater Thief, Simian Spirit Guide, Sinkhole, Snow Forest, Stone Rain, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Taiga, Time Walk, Timetwister, Tolarian Academy, Tropical Island, Underground River, Urza's Bauble, Urza's Rage, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Wasteland, Wheel of Fortune, Winter's Grasp, Wonder, Yawgmoth's Will, Zuran Orb

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap. Draw.
Suspend Ancestral Vision.
Done.

Turgy22
Suspended (Counters)
Ancestrall Vision (Target player draws three cards) (4)
In Play

Graveyard:

BigBlue
In Play

(Ench) Land Tax (At the beginning of my upkeep if I control fewer lands than you I search for up to 3 basic lands, reveal them, and put them in my hand)

Graveyard:
Removed from Game: Diabolic Edict, Birds of Paradise, Taiga, Forest, Snow Forest, Urza's Bauble, Black Lotus, Timetwister, Balance, Ancestral Recall, Volcanic Island, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mox Ruby, Mox Pearl, Phrexian Walker, Vizzerdrix, Kird Ape, Polar Kraken, Zuran Orb, Rootwater Thief, Sinkhole, Island, Foil, Force of Will, Personal Tutor, Wonder, Daze, Elvish Spirit Guide, Simian Spirit Guide, Crumble, Overload, Tropical Island, Wasteland, Burnout, Lightning Bolt, Fork, Strip Mine, Wheel of Fortune, Lotus Bloom, Swords to Plowshares, Tolarian Academy, Blight, Gaea's Cradle, Stone Rain, Ancestral Vision, Counterspell, Yawgmoth's Will, Molten Rain, Ice Storm, Icequake, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Winter's Grasp, Dark Ritual, Culling the Weak, Basking Rootwalla, Needlebug, Burnt Offering, Urza's Rage, Memory Lapse, Time Walk, Mox Jet, Underground River[/QUOTE]

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Sol Ring, Done.

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestrall Vision (Target player draws three cards) (4)

In Play

Graveyard:
RFG: Ancestral Recall, Ancient Den, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Assert Authority, Basking Rootwalla, Black Lotus, Blackmail, Blue Elemental Blast, Chromescale Drake, City of Brass, Cloud of Faeries, Coastal Tower, Crash, Crucible of Worlds, Daze, Delif's Cone, Denying Wind, Duress, Elfhame Palace, Elvish Spirit Guide, Fastbond, Flare, Foil, Force of Will, Grinning Totem, Instill Energy, Island, Jester's Cap, Jeweled Amulet, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Petal, Molten Rain, Mountain, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Nantuko Shaman, Pact of Negation, Propoganda, Shattering Spree, Snap, Sokenzen Renegade, Sol Ring, Sparkmage Apprentice, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Thoughtcast, Time Spiral, Time Walk, Tolarian Academy, Traumatize, Twincast, Twitch, Underground Sea, Vault of Whispers, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Welding Jar, Wheel of Fortune, Yawgmoth's Will

BigBlue
In Play

(U) Sol Ring (T:2)
Graveyard:
Removed from Game: Ancestral Recall, Ancestral Vision, Balance, Basking Rootwalla, Birds of Paradise, Black Lotus, Blight, Burnout, Burnt Offering, Counterspell, Crumble, Culling the Weak, Dark Ritual, Daze, Diabolic Edict, Elvish Spirit Guide, Foil, Force of Will, Forest, Fork, Gaea's Cradle, Ice Storm, Icequake, Island, Kird Ape, Lightning Bolt, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Memory Lapse, Molten Rain, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Needlebug, Overload, Personal Tutor, Phrexian Walker, Polar Kraken, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Rootwater Thief, Simian Spirit Guide, Sinkhole, Snow Forest, Stone Rain, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Taiga, Time Walk, Timetwister, Tolarian Academy, Tropical Island, Underground River, Urza's Bauble, Urza's Rage, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Wasteland, Wheel of Fortune, Winter's Grasp, Wonder, Yawgmoth's Will, Zuran Orb

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.
Play Memory Sluice, putting the top four cards from my library into my graveyard:
Ichorid; Haakon, Stromgald Scourge; Spirit of the Night; and Stinkweed Imp
Done

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestrall Vision (Target player draws three cards) (3)

In Play

Graveyard: Ichorid; Haakon, Stromgald Scourge; Spirit of the Night; Stinkweed Imp

BigBlue
In Play

Graveyard:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Tormod's Crypt, Tap, Sac it to remove cards in your graveyard from the game. Done.

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestrall Vision (Target player draws three cards) (3)

In Play

Graveyard:
RFG: Ancestral Recall, Ancient Den, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Assert Authority, Basking Rootwalla, Black Lotus, Blackmail, Blue Elemental Blast, Chromescale Drake, City of Brass, Cloud of Faeries, Coastal Tower, Crash, Crucible of Worlds, Daze, Delif's Cone, Denying Wind, Duress, Elfhame Palace, Elvish Spirit Guide, Fastbond, Flare, Foil, Force of Will, Grinning Totem, Instill Energy, Island, Jester's Cap, Jeweled Amulet, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Petal, Molten Rain, Mountain, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Nantuko Shaman, Pact of Negation, Propoganda, Shattering Spree, Snap, Sokenzen Renegade, Sol Ring, Sparkmage Apprentice, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Thoughtcast, Time Spiral, Time Walk, Tolarian Academy, Traumatize, Twincast, Twitch, Underground Sea, Vault of Whispers, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Welding Jar, Wheel of Fortune, Yawgmoth's Will, Ichorid; Haakon, Stromgald Scourge; Spirit of the Night; Stinkweed Imp; Memory Sluice

BigBlue
In Play

(U) Plateau (T: R or W)

Graveyard: Tormod's Crypt

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.
Play Mental Note, dropping Nether Spirit and Riftstone Portal.
Draw a card.
Play Mox Jet.
Done.

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestral Vision (Target player draws three cards) (2)

In Play
(U) Mox Jet

Graveyard: Nether Spirit, Riftstone Portal (lands I control have T: Add G or W), Mental Note
RFG: Ancestral Recall, Ancient Den, Arcanis the Omnipotent, Assert Authority, Basking Rootwalla, Black Lotus, Blackmail, Blue Elemental Blast, Chromescale Drake, City of Brass, Cloud of Faeries, Coastal Tower, Crash, Crucible of Worlds, Daze, Delif's Cone, Denying Wind, Duress, Elfhame Palace, Elvish Spirit Guide, Fastbond, Flare, Foil, Force of Will, Grinning Totem, Instill Energy, Island, Jester's Cap, Jeweled Amulet, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Petal, Molten Rain, Mountain, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Nantuko Shaman, Pact of Negation, Propoganda, Shattering Spree, Snap, Sokenzen Renegade, Sol Ring, Sparkmage Apprentice, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Thoughtcast, Time Spiral, Time Walk, Tolarian Academy, Traumatize, Twincast, Twitch, Underground Sea, Vault of Whispers, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Welding Jar, Wheel of Fortune, Yawgmoth's Will, Ichorid; Haakon, Stromgald Scourge; Spirit of the Night; Stinkweed Imp; Memory Sluice

BigBlue
In Play

(U) Plateau (T: R or W)

Graveyard: Tormod's Crypt

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Smash on Mox Jet, Draw, Play Darigaaz's Caldera, Return Plateau to hand, Done.

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestral Vision (Target player draws three cards) (2)

In Play

Graveyard: Nether Spirit, Riftstone Portal (lands I control have T: Add G or W), Mental Note, Mox Jet

BigBlue
In Play

(T) Darigaaz's Caldera (T: R, G, or B; when ~ cip, return a non-lair land to your hand or sac ~)
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

Graveyard: Tormod's Crypt, Smash
Removed from Game: Ancestral Recall, Ancestral Vision, Balance, Basking Rootwalla, Birds of Paradise, Black Lotus, Blight, Burnout, Burnt Offering, Counterspell, Crumble, Culling the Weak, Dark Ritual, Daze, Diabolic Edict, Elvish Spirit Guide, Foil, Force of Will, Forest, Fork, Gaea's Cradle, Ice Storm, Icequake, Island, Kird Ape, Lightning Bolt, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Bloom, Memory Lapse, Molten Rain, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Needlebug, Overload, Personal Tutor, Phrexian Walker, Polar Kraken, Rain of Tears, Rancid Earth, Rootwater Thief, Simian Spirit Guide, Sinkhole, Snow Forest, Stone Rain, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, Taiga, Time Walk, Timetwister, Tolarian Academy, Tropical Island, Underground River, Urza's Bauble, Urza's Rage, Vizzerdrix, Volcanic Island, Wasteland, Wheel of Fortune, Winter's Grasp, Wonder, Yawgmoth's Will, Zuran Orb[/QUOTE]

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap.
Upkeep, remove a counter & return Nether Spirit to play.
Draw.
Play Mishra's Bauble. Sac it to look at the top card or your library.
And just to clarify the rules, once a card has been revealed on top of a library, it's stuck there, right?
If so, then I'm done.

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestral Vision (Target player draws three cards) (1)

In Play
(U) Salt Marsh (T: Add U or B; This CIP tapped)
(S) Nether Spirit (2/2; At the beginning of my upkeep, if this is the only creature in my GY, I may return it to play.)

Graveyard: Riftstone Portal (lands I control have T: Add G or W), Mental Note, Mox Jet, Mishra's Bauble

BigBlue
In Play

(T) Darigaaz's Caldera (T: R, G, or B; when ~ cip, return a non-lair land to your hand or sac ~)
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

Graveyard: Tormod's Crypt, Smash

B

BigBlue

You are correct. I will reveal Tranquil Thicket.

Untap, Draw, Play Plateau, Cycle the Thicket, Done.

Go slowly on your upkeep...

Turgy22

Suspended (Counters)
Ancestral Vision (Target player draws three cards) (1)

In Play
(U) Salt Marsh (T: Add U or B; This CIP tapped)
(S) Nether Spirit (2/2; At the beginning of my upkeep, if this is the only creature in my GY, I may return it to play.)

Graveyard: Riftstone Portal (lands I control have T: Add G or W), Mental Note, Mox Jet, Mishra's Bauble

BigBlue
In Play

(U) Plateau (T: W or R)

Graveyard: Tormod's Crypt, Smash, Tranquil Thicket

B

BigBlue

No, I have 1... and since we changed the max hand size to 1 I'm keeping it...