Time to take out the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! CPA vs. Ransac!!!!!!

H

HOUTS

I'd write something, but since I've seen your ugly mug, know what job you actually do, and realize you haven't been laid in months, I rather leave you to your own misery...

Pwned. GG. FTW

HOUTS

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret (still flying through the air) flings Ransacs Anti-Bovine Underwear onto HOUTS head!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's humiliating, that's why.

*Bearansorgg pulls a Flamatog out of his breechcloth and hits HOUTS over the head with it. Apparently, it has no effect, since HOUTS is already flaming.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret blinks, and a swarm of pixies surround everyone, demanding to know what happened to their dust.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Bearansorgg, DarthFerret, and Oversoul tells the pixies that HOUTS is a fairy and that HE must've stolen their pixie dust.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Homestar

As all this action is going on, viewers will notice Homestar is always right next to the action, always seeming to be picking his nose, not caught up in the fight at all.

D

DarthFerret

Unfortunately, the pixies were the viewers in this case, ignored the others and started surrounding Homestar asking him rather pointedly about thier missing dust!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Bearansorgg, having successfully squished HOUTS, goes to terrorize Downtown Tokyo, which just happened to appear next to a Checker's.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

as he starts to terroize downtown Tokyo, Gamra appears, and starts to terrorize bearansorgg!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac picks DarthFerret up and throws him at Garma, hoping to confuse/distract him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul turns DarthFerret into a giant, flying stereo system that sucks up Garma and begins playing it loudly.*

Apparently Garma is an album of some sort. I don't know what Gamra is, though. Perhaps DarthFerret meant Gamera?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Bearansorgg can't stand the sound of Spice Girls being played over and over again, so he flatulates....... loudly..... and viciously...... really. The impact knocks Bearansorgg on his back!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*After two years of lying on his back, Bearansorgg finally gets back up. He gazes around and notices that Tokyo has rebuilt itself (again) and that they have built new complexes around his formerly still body.*

Hmm............. glarg?

*Ransac starts heading back to the CPA to terrorize the members there. Meanwhile...*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul has already built Mechabearansorgg and given it to the people of Tokyo, so that should Bearansorgg ever rise again, they would have a means of defense. Mechabearansorgg fires laser beams from its eyes blasting Bearansorgg.*