Time Spiral Previews

L

Limited

Too bad its a rare.. because I love the ability (random creature type annoyance) but this'll probably be worth 3 - 4 bucks a piece.

E

EricBess

I love how the article sets up this big introduction to compare it to Paladin En-Vec, then tries to back-peddle to try to convince you that it's still playable even if the differences do make it effectively useless.

Honestly, no pro-black, an even more "situational" second ability (assuming you buy his comment that pro-black is "situational" - I mean, clearly it is, but no more so than pro-red, which is primarily against sligh decks). And it's a legend, so your WW deck gets to have dead cards in your hand if you draw a second copy.

I'm not saying there isn't a place for the card, but spending the entire article setting up an environment where the card really isn't useful? I'm not sure anyone would play this over Paladin unless they had a deck they were specifically trying to beat.

O

orgg

That guy's been white since The Dark.

He's got a couple of cards in that set, his crusade and his crusaders.

I hope they're "Timeshifted," though I feel that they won't be...

O

orgg

Trickbind has nothing on Earthbind.

Then again, I'm not one who enjoys that type of thing, so maybe there's something to your claim that I cannot see...