::Throws Pie at the Wall::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Watches as it slowly runs down the wall.:: Too many wars closed down cuz of stupid people. NOw i'm stuck practicing with a wall of bones. You know how redundant it is to be constantly throwing pies at a wall that can regenerate?? it sooooooooo boring.

Maybe some1 will start a good, CLEAN, fight*HINT HINT*.

N

nanokill

I you want to start a fight pick on somebody like dark horse or cateran overloard. I'll help:D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

This is now the official anti-merc headquarters. Down with the Emperor! Viva La Pies, Viva La Pies!

D

Dark Horse

Ahhh WTF im game. Commander Okk breaks out his Clobbermeister 2000 battle axe and repeatedly bashes Pie-Eaters assembly line, and in the meantime my mogg horde (Which you will not try to usurp this time Nanokill ;))
begins there typical anti-angel manuvers (IE: Pull of there wings and beat them repeatedly over the head with them.)

[Edited by Dark Horse on August 29th, 2000 at 11:15 AM]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'll lend my forces of rats and their advanced technology to to the Moggs of Dark Horse.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

*My rats start chewing off the wings of Angels

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

You better not start that again. I can help if there is pie in the deal!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Silly fool, there is NO ASSEMBLY LINE. Simply me and my easy bake oven. And rat man, I thought your rats liked my pie.

Soon it will be raining rats and moggs(i love Fling). ::Summons up Pie Catipult, and 4 Walls of Sharpened sticks to make a fort. Starts throwing pies at the dark horse:: Ewww he's all sticky.

::Calls in his mercinary informer. They talk. The chef prepares for the coming of the "Emperior".

N

nanokill

trying to get me while i am at school, eh.
naokill forces retaliate helping pie-eater bake pies and begin hurling them from the sky onto dark horse and nodnarbs forces.

N

nanokill

yelling behind me "pie-eater keep the pies coming"
nanokill forces begin swooping down and grabbing moggs. the captures moggs are then dropped over the opposing forces.Then the angel archers join in the battle

N

nanokill

this is the battle of the pies.
pie-eater will never surrender his beloved pies to the forces of dark horse and nodnarb

N

nanokill

I must leave the battle field for now pie-eater keep fighting the good fight (the battle of the pies)

C

caesar

Caesar will lend his legions to any and all who need them. For the right price of course.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

As Pie-Eater is hurling pies at my rats, the rats are jumping into the air and catches them. Then they add a little bit of acid and throw them back at pie-eater.

Caesar, the planet rat is willing to share all of it's advanced technology if you ally with us and destroy the evil nanokill and his pie throwing buddy Pie-Eater.

Stop wasting those perfectly good pies Pie-Eater.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Ceasar, I can pay you in food. Not just pies, i can cook very well. Rat, i wasnt throwing pies at you, the wingy guy was. I'd like you to be on my side, if thats possible. I have beef pot pies for the rats.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I will never be on your side if nanokill is on your side. Anyways i have worked out an alliance with darkhorse.

D

Dark Horse

Nah, I feel guilty after the last post/ I feel like a heel. Im gonna lay low for a while.

A

Apollo

I'd help...

But some angels stuck me in a cage in a previous thread. Anybody want to help me?

Nobody's changed the newspapers in this cage in a while... it's starting to stink.

HELP!!!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

One of my rats go over to apollo's cage and picks the lock.
"Your free Apollo, FREE"

A

Apollo

Yay!

Apollo does a little dance

And if you've ever seen a bird dance, it's not a pretty sight.