::Throws Pie at the Wall::

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Aug 29, 2000.

1. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

::Watches as it slowly runs down the wall.:: Too many wars closed down cuz of stupid people. NOw i'm stuck practicing with a wall of bones. You know how redundant it is to be constantly throwing pies at a wall that can regenerate?? it sooooooooo boring.

Maybe some1 will start a good, CLEAN, fight*HINT HINT*.
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I you want to start a fight pick on somebody like dark horse or cateran overloard. I'll help:D
  3. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

This is now the official anti-merc headquarters. Down with the Emperor! Viva La Pies, Viva La Pies!
  4. Dark Horse New Member

Ahhh WTF im game. Commander Okk breaks out his Clobbermeister 2000 battle axe and repeatedly bashes Pie-Eaters assembly line, and in the meantime my mogg horde (Which you will not try to usurp this time Nanokill ;))
    begins there typical anti-angel manuvers (IE: Pull of there wings and beat them repeatedly over the head with them.)

[Edited by Dark Horse on August 29th, 2000 at 11:15 AM]
  5. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

I'll lend my forces of rats and their advanced technology to to the Moggs of Dark Horse.
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

*My rats start chewing off the wings of Angels
  7. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

You better not start that again. I can help if there is pie in the deal!
  8. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Silly fool, there is NO ASSEMBLY LINE. Simply me and my easy bake oven. And rat man, I thought your rats liked my pie.

Soon it will be raining rats and moggs(i love Fling). ::Summons up Pie Catipult, and 4 Walls of Sharpened sticks to make a fort. Starts throwing pies at the dark horse:: Ewww he's all sticky.

::Calls in his mercinary informer. They talk. The chef prepares for the coming of the "Emperior".
  9. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

trying to get me while i am at school, eh.
    naokill forces retaliate helping pie-eater bake pies and begin hurling them from the sky onto dark horse and nodnarbs forces.
  10. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

yelling behind me "pie-eater keep the pies coming"
    nanokill forces begin swooping down and grabbing moggs. the captures moggs are then dropped over the opposing forces.Then the angel archers join in the battle
  11. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

this is the battle of the pies.
    pie-eater will never surrender his beloved pies to the forces of dark horse and nodnarb
  12. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I must leave the battle field for now pie-eater keep fighting the good fight (the battle of the pies)
  13. caesar Mercenary General

Caesar will lend his legions to any and all who need them. For the right price of course.
  14. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

As Pie-Eater is hurling pies at my rats, the rats are jumping into the air and catches them. Then they add a little bit of acid and throw them back at pie-eater.

Caesar, the planet rat is willing to share all of it's advanced technology if you ally with us and destroy the evil nanokill and his pie throwing buddy Pie-Eater.

Stop wasting those perfectly good pies Pie-Eater.
  15. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Ceasar, I can pay you in food. Not just pies, i can cook very well. Rat, i wasnt throwing pies at you, the wingy guy was. I'd like you to be on my side, if thats possible. I have beef pot pies for the rats.
  16. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

I will never be on your side if nanokill is on your side. Anyways i have worked out an alliance with darkhorse.
  17. Dark Horse New Member

Nah, I feel guilty after the last post/ I feel like a heel. Im gonna lay low for a while.
  18. Apollo Bird Boy

I'd help...

But some angels stuck me in a cage in a previous thread. Anybody want to help me?

Nobody's changed the newspapers in this cage in a while... it's starting to stink.

HELP!!!
  19. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

One of my rats go over to apollo's cage and picks the lock.
    "Your free Apollo, FREE"
  20. Apollo Bird Boy

Yay!

Apollo does a little dance

And if you've ever seen a bird dance, it's not a pretty sight.