::Throws Pie at the Wall::

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
D

Duel

Hey! If the rebels throw pies, would they be the "pies de resistance"?

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I never really liked those angels anyway. You with me apollo? And horse, sorry bout that b4, we just needed some1 to fight. NO hard feelings?

N

nanokill

sorry apollo about not letting you get released the thread got closed before you could be let out.

sorry about that

N

nanokill

pie-eater I am very sorry that when i left you switched to the other side. you and your pies will be missed

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well nano, you got me on your side. forget this.
*summons a cage of bone around nano and Riva. allowing them time to form a strategy*

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I got it.
::Casts osteoperosis on the bone cage. Runs over and kicks the now super-porus bone wall do dust. Throws a really big cream pie at the necrfeliac... i mean necrmancer and yells WOGGA WOGGA!::

D

Duel

[me] gets in a jester suit, straps on 17 bells, does a merry jig. Then Duel sticks his fingers in his ears, bends over, and yells "Oogaly boogaly!"[/me]

God, I love the battle arena

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ok. reaches over, and pulls 25 clowns, who are dancing on little red balls, out of my ears. haha.

N

nanokill

:eek:
what happened here. looks around suddenly and agroup of mimes pops out along with a giant walking pie. mmmmmmmmmm
pecan my favorite. CHOMP!!!!:D

N

Neo_Keo

I am here to tryt an promote a good and ckean Battle as possible but be warn I can't always be watching :D

N

nanokill

what are you talking about.(group of mimes slide past) oh........ i see what you mean now. well just join the fun, (joins in a pantomime of the orgg)

[Edited by nanokill on August 30th, 2000 at 08:45 PM]

A

Apollo

It's ok, Nanokill. At least angels aren't very cruel to their prisoners. I was fed well and never tortured. They don't have a bad bone in them :)

I just wish they would have changed the newspapers once or twice.