::Throws Pie at the Wall::

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Aug 29, 2000.

1. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Hey! If the rebels throw pies, would they be the "pies de resistance"?
  2. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I never really liked those angels anyway. You with me apollo? And horse, sorry bout that b4, we just needed some1 to fight. NO hard feelings?
  3. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

sorry apollo about not letting you get released the thread got closed before you could be let out.

sorry about that
  4. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

pie-eater I am very sorry that when i left you switched to the other side. you and your pies will be missed
  5. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

well nano, you got me on your side. forget this.
    *summons a cage of bone around nano and Riva. allowing them time to form a strategy*
  6. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I got it.
    ::Casts osteoperosis on the bone cage. Runs over and kicks the now super-porus bone wall do dust. Throws a really big cream pie at the necrfeliac... i mean necrmancer and yells WOGGA WOGGA!::
  7. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

[me] gets in a jester suit, straps on 17 bells, does a merry jig. Then Duel sticks his fingers in his ears, bends over, and yells "Oogaly boogaly!"[/me]

God, I love the battle arena
  8. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

ok. reaches over, and pulls 25 clowns, who are dancing on little red balls, out of my ears. haha.
  9. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

:eek:
    what happened here. looks around suddenly and agroup of mimes pops out along with a giant walking pie. mmmmmmmmmm
    pecan my favorite. CHOMP!!!!:D
  10. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

I am here to tryt an promote a good and ckean Battle as possible but be warn I can't always be watching :D
  11. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

I think this battle has degraded to a bunch of mime games...
  12. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

what are you talking about.(group of mimes slide past) oh........ i see what you mean now. well just join the fun, (joins in a pantomime of the orgg)

[Edited by nanokill on August 30th, 2000 at 08:45 PM]
  13. Apollo Bird Boy

It's ok, Nanokill. At least angels aren't very cruel to their prisoners. I was fed well and never tortured. They don't have a bad bone in them :)

I just wish they would have changed the newspapers once or twice.