This is not funny or cute!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rooser, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Welll, that must be where the rumor started...
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, it was '87 so not sure if a later governor rescinded Mecham's rescindation...
  3. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Heh...
  4. train The Wildcard!!!...

It probably didn't get rescinded after that... considering it is already a fed. holiday - there really isn't much difference in the state saying - "hey, we'll celebrate it too..." It seems like the means to an end of something that might have been racially created beforehand...
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yeah, but Rooser's statement seems to imply that they do celebrate it.. so either a governor reinstated it or he's mistaken :confused:
  6. train The Wildcard!!!...

Okay - I read it backwards... maybe he thought having it as a federal holiday was enough - you know they celebrate it...

But I guess I can see where the rumor came from...
  7. Tabasco DDR Fanatic

[rant]If you look at the bottom, they have ties to rotton.com so I imagine that this is done for the sick, cruel, inhumane, entertainment for some psycho who should be neutered and admitted into and institution for the remainder of his life![/rant]
  8. orgg Administrator

Actually...

I read an article about this site...

...that terrible site approached him when his site was kicked off several different web servers. Bonzai Kitten.com was a joke and a project for a student. People freaked out over it, amazingly.

I don't like that site at all, but they are taking a stand against censorship.

WARNING: DO NOT GO TO rotten! IT IS A HORRIBLE SIGHT, CONTAINING MUTLIATED BODIES AND INJURIES