This is not funny or cute!!!!

M

MrPapersHead

Be careful where you use that word. megalomania and Megalomaniac are among the top 25 words that femenists use to prove that the English language is Male Dominant to the point where it opresses womyn.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, you can just tell them to shut up or be prepared to be oppressed!

I'll oppress any scrubs that dare to disagree with me!

D

DÛke

If you don't agree with me you are stupid, so shut up. Only my opinion counts, because it is objective.

M

Mikeymike

Sometimes people are just wonderful.

This is freaking hilarious.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The Republic of Cascadia website is pretty funny. I don't still have the address, but I could find it again. I guess it wouldn't be as cool to all of you living outside of Cascadia (Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia).

T

train

yeah - it's all about the snopes...

Just ask my newly enlightened anthropology prof...

maybe it was a mistake for me to come back to college... the truth is about to make it into the classrooms!!!... haha!

N

Nightstalkers

I do believe that can be construed as animal cruelty.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Speaking of animal cruelty, the goat killing the dude story is pretty awesome. It's a true one, or at least snopes verified it as being true...

T

train

All the more reason to ask the goats for their milk instead of just taking it...

Could you see them milking their owners?!!!... :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

That would be interesting. In some other cultures you could easily find a woman giving her breast milk to a calf or goat if their mother couldn't supply.

Kind of interesting if you think about it. The attachment of a culture to their animals is both heartwarming and quintessential to that cultures survival through history...

Or I could be watching too many african cultures.... ugh... must participate in history...

R

Rooser

Snopes needs to do a thing about how Arizona does in fact celebrate Martin Luther King day. We still get flack for not celebrating it and it's not fair. :(