This guy needs to be in Iraq when we bomb!!!

T

train

The NGCCU - That's dangerous business...

Eveyrone wondered what happened Hoffa...

The NGCCU got ahold of him... he didn't like one of their toasted peanut butter sandwiches...;)

Ferret

Staff member
Could someone please explain to me when this thread lost all of its cohesion?

-Ferret

"...the Llamas want to know!"

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Somewhere between the robots with souls and the National Grilled Cheese Chefs Union.

T

train

Let's see the wind is blowing due east at 70mph and the llamas are facing due south... ask them to turn their heads to the right and then spit!...;)

It lost all seriousness when the article hit the CPA messageboards!...:p

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Artifact Creature- Robot

Emulation- Purple (Whenever a spell or ability calls for this quality, you choose whether or not that quality applies to this permanent.)

When CPARWS comes into play, destroy target post. It can't be regenerated or redirected to its initial topic.

3: Put a 1/1 Grilled Cheese Sandwich token into play.
1, Sac a GCS token: Gain 2 life.

2/1

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Ferret
Could someone please explain to me when this thread lost all of its cohesion?
Some things never change...LOL!

TICM, what is it with you and robots lately? Are you part Phyrexian? :eek:

T

train

He's part of the PGCDU:

Phyrexian Grilled Cheese Development Unit!;)

Ferret

Staff member
Thanks, Tom - however, I've been back for a few months - where've you been :)

-Ferret

"...and your little dog, too!"

T

train

Why is it that when Politicians debate over moral issues - none of them include parents like the one that posted this original message...

Shouldn't that be a concern as to why society's set of morals and virtues has declined... because parents like this one brainwash their child...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I know why people claiming to take the Word seriously differ on so many points:

Presumption

(Deut 18 says spells are wrong- MTG has it as a theme [but it never gets taken seriously or even referenced as anything but an outer packaging, being severely neglected]- Therefore MTG is
wrong) The presumptions are the old idea of Monkey See/Monkey Do and that what might pass for a good parody can influence people seriously to the real practice.

Suspicion

It is possible that MTG, through its severely neglected and grossly skewed pseudomagical theme, may lead people into the real occult (achieving the supernatural mainly through human effort or secret means) sciences.

and Misinformation
(Spirits Enter Me!/Summoning the forces on the cards)

Remember the Dark Dungeons Chick tract? (#46)