The Ultimate Magic Draft

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I see DF online and it's his turn to draft. DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh.. he just did..... :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Homestar

*looks around nervously* It mighta been two of us *extremely fake cough*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BALL LIGHTNING HAS BEEN TAKEN!!!!!!!!

And, honestly, I think it was taken at the right spot. Powerful creature.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Agreed. Definately not a first rounder, however still pretty early in the draft. Will be interesting to see where others start drafting the critters.....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If Zigathon won't be using that Necropotence, it would be a shame to have it go to waste. I KNOW I would use it...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We agreed that his cards would not be re-distributed or re-drafted. What he has drafted is his/gone.

And Turgy22, just go ahead with back-to-back picks. Zigathon hasn't been online in over a month.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh, my bad. Well, Spiderman also agreed (I believe) and I don't think anybody else stated anything about it. So, I just assumed that it was fine.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Meh, it makes as much sense as anything else. Really, the only card he has anyone wants is probably Necropotence, and anyone here with a black heavy deck would want it. You can't divide Necropotence up amongst multiple players...

I just want to make sure everyone is clear about my wanting it. :p

Edit: But Turgy can have Necropotence if I get his Wheel of Fortune... ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
's cool. Just want to make sure everyone is clear about my wanting to see you upset about not having it :D j/k

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Oversoul said:
Meh, it makes as much sense as anything else. Really, the only card he has anyone wants is probably Necropotence, and anyone here with a black heavy deck would want it. You can't divide Necropotence up amongst multiple players...

I just want to make sure everyone is clear about my wanting it. :p

Edit: But Turgy can have Necropotence if I get his Wheel of Fortune... ;)

No way. I want wheel of furtune :rolleyes:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
And now Darksteel Colossus is gone too? I figured that card was safe. I was sure no one would grab it without the Tinker to fetch it, at least not this early...

Z

Zigathon

I'm back for good now, with a free internet connection!
So, I'll be around for any other games that should spring up if I'm knocked out of this one.