The Suck Thread

C

Chaos Turtle

My best friend is a Gemini. I hate him. :p

I'd lay down my life for him; yet, I want to kill him violently and painfully.

Who is RL?

edit: nevermind, I figured it out.

D

DÛke

You know who I would lay my life down for?

No one. Why?

Two reasons. No, make it three reasons. Either because I suck, or because everyone else sucks and it doesn't worth laying my life for anyone. And the third case: we all suck.

Do me a favor. If you know a Gemini, man or woman: tell them to stop. I beg you.

N

Notepad

train said:
as for everything else... if it is going to suck no matter what... why not be the best at sucking...

"If you're going to do something, do it right, and do it that way all the time, when it needs to be done, and do your best at it..."

Time to suck with the best of them... :D
Um, sorry to tell you, but Jenna Jameson already has that title. Sort of hard to pull ahead in the race now. ;)

D

DÛke

In all seriousness.

People who are always happy and cheerful are so unable to understand what true joy and contentment is, and thus they suck and tick me off. All of them. Oh, you're happy! Good for you.

People who are always so down and dark are so unable to understand what pain and hurt is, nor do they feel what apathy is like, and thus they suck and tick me off even more, because in a sense they are truer to reality than our always-happy-go-lucky ones, but stil...they're not there yet. They still suck.

Sometimes I do things to hurt my own feelings, not very consiously, but it seems like I like to feel emotional pain, to hurt myself. That's why I suck.

I also suck because when I'm having a good moment, I always wait for the "circle to turn" and start dwelling on when the bad moment would kick in, grow paranoid, and lose track of the little peace I had attained. So I suck: because I am restless.

I

Istanbul

DÛke said:
People. They suck. What can one do except love them for it.
I know I love people who suck. Never fails to put a smile on my face.

You know what they say...mean people suck, nice people swallow.

N

Nightstalkers

Been in a couple relationships since I was dumped here... One girl left me for a guy she met online... Nice virgin who lost her virginity to the guy and hasn't talked to the dope since.

And then I hit on and went out with the librarian once.

Hey, she's firm and really cute... Now if she would just get over that inferiority complex of her.

T

train

Show her examples of other inferiors...

So what about me on the whole horoscope things - I'm a Pisces?...

D

DÛke

My brother...he's a Pisces. And he sucks. He likes to play the martyr all the time, and just loves to lay guilt trips. In large, the only reason why he's nice sometimes is so that he can "win you over," and later on when you do just one little thing that doesn't fit into his scheme of things, he can play the victim of sorts, since he's oh such a "giver," how dare you not "be there" for him when he needs you!

Drama.

That's why my brother sucks. And that's why I stay away from most Pisces, because they are manupilative bastards.

And Taurus. They like me, sometimes; at times they even get a long with me. Most of the time I don't get a long with them though. I think they suck, that's why. It seems like we can compete for who's more thickheaded. Aquarians always win.

T

train

wow... I'm a manipulative bastard...

I actually know quite a few people that will agree with you on that... :)

R

Reverend Love

I'm being suppressed and it sucks! We've got rise up my brothers and sisters! Rise up and break these shackles so heinously chaining our freedom and liberties ! Rise up and challenge the post deleting fascists!

:p

D

DÛke

Sometimes...

I ask myself:

Why is that it seems when I'm nice to people, they hate me for it, or it always turns bad, and when I'm being malicious, it all seems to turn for the better? does life suck that bad!?

Also...about relationships. I'm tired of them. I'm tired of babysitting, actually, that's why: people my age, they all suck. So whoever I'm with tends to be between 28-40, and my ex...was 32. I'm 21. I still had to babysit. I still had to play the games. I still had to experience the drama. All of it. Every drip of it. You'd think someone of 32 would be a little more...grown up.

And it sucks, the whole thing sucks.

I want my money back.

N

Nightstalkers

I'm a taurus.

Everyone around here is like a pisces or gemini...

N

Notepad

DÛke said:
Why is that it seems when I'm nice too people, they hate me for it, or it always turns bad, and when I'm being malicious, it all seems to turn for the better? does life suck that bad!?
Because, dear depressed Duke, that is the cold, harsh truth of the world. People don't want to be treated nice; they want to be stepped on. Its why politicians get away with what they do. The bigger scumbag you are, the bigger you'll be in life. Hands down: Truth.

And everyone knows this. Most just can't bring themselves to admit it. They point out the happy parts of their lives, what few there are, as reasons to put up with the harsh treatment others put on them. But, in the back of their minds, they know its all true.

Long live this grand hellhole!

D

DÛke

At my previous work place, there was this girl, "cute" everyone thought she was. I didn't care for her much. For all I know I thought myself cuter.

But the thing is: one time we had a 5 minute walk in the buildings hallways...and in that walk she concluded something, and said this to me: "You know what?" and she smiled her popular cute smile, "I think you suck at life." It made me laugh and smile, but it stuck in the back of my head...and I don't give it much credit, but it's...always there, like a shadow. Whenever something bad happens, I see "suck at life" stampped all over it.

When my car was stolen, I saw it. When I had the break up, I saw it. My ex used it on me quite few times too: "you suck at life."

Everyone sucks. Because no one understands anything.

When I was 16, I used to be able to explain things much easier, and people understood me much easier. I didn't have to spend hours explaning things that I deem simple and obvious, but now I do. My whole year of being 21, not once did anything come easily or naturally. Nothing. Except actually loving someone for the first time in my life, only to face the reality of it: that everyone sucks, and no one appreciates what you give them.

Even to say "I love you" became something hard to say, something that requires thinking. Even wanting to say "good morning," I had to control myself, reflect for a while, and see exactly what it is I wanted to say.

And the year...of me being 21...an unforgettable year. Because I learned exactly what it means "to suck." I know it.

Once upon a time, I thought myself wise and learnt, little did I know, there is no knowledge without knowing the meaning of "suck," of actually experiencing "suck" for one's self. That's my grand conclusion for the year. And if I were to be asked "what did you learn in your 21st year?" I would know exactly what to say: "I know, now, what 'suck' means."

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm still using words. The suck, and they don't mean anything. No one believes them anymore either. Other than practical purposes, superficial purposes by all means, they don't speak any more - language is dead. Communication is dead.

God...everything sucks.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Reverend Love said:
I'm being suppressed and it sucks! We've got rise up my brothers and sisters! Rise up and break these shackles so heinously chaining our freedom and liberties ! Rise up and challenge the post deleting fascists!
I'll bet it was Chaos Turtle. I never did trust that guy... :p

N

Notepad

DÛke said:
Sometimes, I wonder why I'm still using words. The suck, and they don't mean anything. No one believes them anymore either. Other than practical purposes, superficial purposes by all means, they don't speak any more - language is dead. Communication is dead. .
What to you mean "anymore?" No one has ever talked constructively much.

How's the weather, chap?
Think they really care? Care to guess how long the questioner would stick around if you actually began talking meteorology?

Good evening.
Why is it so good? Mind explaining for a bit?

Friend.
Right there's the biggest joke of all time. Yeah, some people can be honest when they call someone else a friend, but most of the time it's just a glorified way of saying "I know more about that person than their first name, at least."

Duke, God Damn You! You got me in rant mode! ;)

Basically, the reason language and talking isn't as clear and true as it should be, is the same reason over the scumbags win thing: People totally salivate over dishonesty. They can't get enough of it. It's as much a life fuel as air or water.

Act on your emotions? Truly and openly? Well, you're deemed a hothead, or a sap, or whatever your usual extreme. These are the people who get called drama queens and such. Not those who *pretend* to be happy. No, these are the ones who actually mean it when they're smiley, angry, shocked, whatever. So why are there so many names for people like this? Because society at large has never wanted such honest folk around them.

Speak like you're speaking, out in the open? Honest criticism of stuff? Oh, then you're just a big fat WHINER! You cry baby! Go find your nurse! Or, you're a stick in the mud. Or worse, a really mean pessimist. Why so many names for people like this? See above.

I could go on, but you get it. People want the pretty, superficial lie. That's all.

You can either fake it with the rest, or stand in defiance and get battered about. Your choice.

C

Chaos Turtle

Oh by the way: We Virgos, we don't suck. I, for one, am awesome. :D

D

DÛke

No...what I actually love most are people who nod and say "wow" or "cool!" but when you ask them what's there to "wow" about, because admittedly you haven't said anything that impressive, you could tell they become embarrassed and become quite for a minute, until suddenly they change the subject, when in all seriousness the subject had become "why did you say 'wow'?" Does that mean they were not listening? did they want you to think they were listening and are "impressed"? are they unable to be constructive so they have to apply generic language to anything and everything said? (They're the same people who are in love with smilies and "lols").

So, they suck. Because you can spot their lack of personality just 5 minutes into a conversation. But then again, who would expect to be probed so fast as to be asked "why did you 'lol' that? it wasn't that funny, if anything." The thing is, they suck even more because they can't admit that they suck big time and try to be more than they are.

People secretly love to be hurt. I think pain validates their existence, and gives their drifting-days a meaning: they can't feel content with what they are, nor can they be cheerful about anything, and most can't even as little as innocently smile...so what's left? Pain. Pain: to be humiliated, hurt, lied to, stepped on, slapped in the face and stabbed in the back, even rapped...all that contrasts with their boring lives and makes their boring lives seem that much better, and actually makes them thankful for the boring, perhaps even worthless, lives that they lead. Hence: they suck.

So in a sense, declaring wars left and right, raising hell in fact, is rather desired in any place where life grows dreary and empty. The emptier, the weaker, the wearier, the more blood-lusty a peoples would grow. It’s a big sign of sucking.

Masochistic world. It sucks.

Oh and Virgos. They suck too. That’s all I have to say.

Guilty until proven innocent.

C

Chaos Turtle

Maybe they do at that; but I don't. I swear.

How can I prove it to you?

Tell me what you want!
Oh and Virgos. They suck too. That’s all I have to say.

Guilty until proven innocent.