The Second Round of CPA's Tag Game!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like we were talking about last week, if you posted in between Tuesdays, that was considered "checking in".

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it was only me and orgg discussing it and since he agreed with me and no one else chimed in, I figured it was accepted by all.

D

DarthFerret

You do realize it is difficult to kill anyone when they only post in the Other Threads....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that what he means is that the forums legal for the game are rarely posted in, so it's hard to kill someone.

But when they slip up, bwahahaha! :D

O

orgg

Looks like it's going to be a game of Cat-And-Mouse if noone else shows up!

O

orgg

Turgy and Darth Ferrett are gone by default.

Whomever is caught is the mouse, and whomever does the catching is the cat.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Whoa. I thought we didn't have to check in if we posted within the week. I'm pretty sure I've posted a couple times in the non-Other Stuff Forums.

Regardless, I'm still in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, no. You don't have to post specifically on a Tuesday if you've posted within the week in this thread. It's to make sure you're still paying attention and playing the game. Posting outside of this thread doesn't necessarily mean you're still playing :)

I would say you're still in, but I guess it's up to orgg since he started the game.

And poor DF, maybe he should have extenuating circumstances since he's on his honeymoon? :)

D

DarthFerret

DF is back, and checking in if that is ok. And yes, I also thought, as long as we posted somewhere else, it was ok....