The Second Round of CPA's Tag Game!

O

orgg

Link to the thread?

How do we sticky things? I don't remember... Ha!

O

orgg

Players Left:

Orgg
DarthFerret
Spiderman
Turgy22
Oversoul
Killer Joe

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
orgg said:
How about...

No Other Stuff posts. Keep this game infesting the REAL forums, not just the fake ones. And any OTHER forums. We must have CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Joreal, this means you'll have to start watching me at MiseTings, too... Heh heh heh...

Also, we need a cure for someone dissappearing and being untaggable. You must post ONCE A WEEK in this thread as long as you're still "alive." Tuesday of each week we should have that check-in.

Also, those who couldn't do their ASKII stuff right, get it correct. You can always Copy-and-Paste from the post you get it right in.
This should answer your questions.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Moosie, you've been reported dead, but noone has furnished a link to the happening. We need a link to confirm the kill...

...err, tag.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That was the proudest moment of my CPA life...... and then Spidey got me..... poo head...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reminder text about checking in, but if we posted about kills like I did, that was within the week, right?

Or do I specifically have to post a check-in every Tuesday?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Man, a certain administrator didn't put a tag guard in his post, but then closed the thread. Sneaky administrators...

turgy22

Nothing Special
That's most definitely cheating of the worst nature.

I propose that this administrator be forced to start a new, unguarded thread. And, as a reward for catching this heinous crime, Oversoul is allowed to thwack him repeatedly with his baseball bat.