The red nickname thing underneath people's names

Z

Zhaneel

:p

I was referring to "How do you get the blue lettering under the names? " - Nightstalkers and "It was done as a special request when Zadok was in charge of the nicknames and people wanted two. After the revamp, it hasn't been done anymore." - Spiderman,

:p

N

Nightstalkers

It is fun what you do when your high on hormones and am young.

Get all of you ingrates away from the young fillies

Questor Thews

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Nightstalkers
Could we still get the all in compasing Zadok to do it again? With his busy schedule and all we are sure that his eminense could help us with this petty thing.
Like Apollo said, Zadok doesn't seem to frequent this site anymore. And I'm not sure if you can do it anymore since the site has been revamped; those of us who still have it just got it carried over from the previous incarnation.

C

Chaos Turtle

I was reading it, with DÛke and Almindhra being civil to one another and Zadok posting and was, for a moment, very very confused.:eek:

T

train

I've noticed a lot of confusion since I showed up here...

Might be my own doing...:p

N

Nightstalkers

We'll continue digging at it thanks in part by train.

Hmm... A lot of good things to bring up again. Which one?

Which one indeed.

T

train

Nostalgia of being high, while high... now that's high...

*shakes head as confusion spreads rampant*:rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

which one train? you pick, your good at picking. can you pick that honey bun up? its good eatin if it doesn't hit that... too late.

*Nightstalker plays Wheel of Fortune*

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
I was reading it, with DÛke and Almindhra being civil to one another and Zadok posting and was, for a moment, very very confused.:eek:
Yeah, I glanced over this thread and it almost sickened me...I'm glad things aren't how they used to be...

N

Nightstalkers

It bodes well for us that members are at least responding to old threads... if we don't do it, you will have no one to hear our (you and us) pitiful scream into the blackness of the net.