The red nickname thing underneath people's names

D

DÛke

...you send it to Zadok001. Maybe he just misses it or something, he would 'never' misses on purpose though. Don't be mad :).

As for Rando, here's your card:

Rando, Plan Maker 5
Legendary Artifact Creature
2, Tap: All lands become a basic land type of your choice until end of turn.
2, Tap: All creatures become a creature type of your choice until end of turn.
2, Tap: All permenants become the color of your choice until end of turn.
3/4

Rando, you are an Artifact.
I've known you well at MTGnews, so I have a pretty good idea what you should be. Since you make RPGs, you are a planner. When we played the First and the Second RPG, you made plans, you could have changed the places (lands) into anything we might not know how to interact with, and that's why you have the ability to change the land types into anything. You could have made new monster that come and fight against or with us, and that's why, you could change all creatures into the types you want them to be. You could also change the all permenants into the color you wish, since it seems to fit you well.
This card describes you the best, IMO, so there :).

S

sageridder

I like duel's i don't know if it was chosen because of this but in d&d drow were dark,or evil elves.Mine comes from one of my favorite old sega games.a swordsmam of old defeats death only to find his reward is to take over as death.The picture on the case is really cool too.Say duke,i am almost afraid to ask but did you make my card before or after i pissed you off?:rolleyes:

K

krichaiushii

And to think I might have started this with a wisecrack on another thread...

Are you aware that they tried to make a card game of Chakan? A friend of mine tried to teach me it, using proto-cards (like proto-shoggoths, only made of cardboard). This was at least four years ago, and from what I have seen, naught has come of it.

Hmmm... cardboard proto-shoggoth... that could be a good nickname...

C

Cateran Emperor

I was feeling egotistical, so I promoted myself from Overlord to Emperor :D

S

smurfturd

My nickname could have been Gaseous Form, But The Poot Monster seems to fit better.

S

sageridder

So i have allways wondered,is a smurfturd blue.Or is it red from all those berrys you eat?Oh wait your the turd the berrys they eat?:)

P

Plaguelord

Nothing special 'bout my nickname. I just wanted one at least for the time being so I chose one of my favorite cards.

S

smurfturd

Sageridder,
smurfturd colors range from black-red, yes it depends on what the smurfs eat as to what color there turds are,
I my self am a very pretty shade of brown, color comes from a very tasty smurfberry muffin. PaPa smurf is my father so to speak.

D

Dark Horse

Mogg's are cool. Unfortunatelly, as is demonstrated time and time again in The Okk Files, a show about supernatural and downright queer occurences in the mogg universe, they aren't exactly the wealthiest SOB's in the demiplane. So the way I see it, the Moggs needed an accountant. Thats me. I'm a mogg, have a nice day.

B

Bob

Bob, King of Cheese W
0/1
The best card in magic yet!
Umm...Okay Maybe not
Here is a better version
Bob, King of Cheese WW2
First strike
T:Target creature becomes a 0/1 cheese creature until end of turn
WW2:destroy target cheese creature, Bob gets a +1/+0 counter.
0/4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It was done as a special request when Zadok was in charge of the nicknames and people wanted two. After the revamp, it hasn't been done anymore.

N

Nightstalkers

Could we still get the all in compasing Zadok to do it again? With his busy schedule and all we are sure that his eminense could help us with this petty thing.

A

Apollo

I don't think he checks in much anymore... that darn girlfriend of his corrupted him. :p

T

train

It's to distinguish us sexy cool vets from you boring newbies. -Apollo
Hmm, I must've missed that... -Zhaneel
Yeah Zhaneel... I haven't found any sexy cool vets interesting enough to grab my attention either...:p