The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*0versoul finds that he is not moving as quickly as The Orgg is, and tries to find ways to increase his velocity.*

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers, seeing their moment to cause even more havoc decide to play a prank on 0versoul... and his Nothing poofs into a cloud of smoke to reveal it has been switched with a lit stick of dynamite*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*0versoul throws the dynamite to the ground, chuckling at the Nightstalkers' silly attempt to play a prank on him. He is once again holding nothing. However, the dynamite is much more powerful than 0versoul accounted for, and the blast hurls him into the portal, which is closed. He falls to the ground. The portal opens and one of Oversoul's tentacles encircles him and pulls him into the other universe.*

Oversoul's infinite turns combo allowed him to eventually defeat 4versoul in the other universe. He absorbed his numerical clone and became full master of the entire (alternate) universe. The tale of the worlds he created, people he killed, and things he did could go on for eons (and indeed, it did). But after some time, he realized that, while powerful, he was not completely secure.

He knew that there were other clones, and they, being created in his likeness, could potentially challenge him here. And so he returned to his portal and, controlling time in his universe, moved it forward until all of his clones were in view. He paused time, opened the portal and sent four large tentacles through it to grab the #versouls. With the stunned #versouls pulled into his domain, Oversoul easily defeated them. Gloating over his victory while he sped time up and watched the fight, Oversoul saw that there was yet another clone on the battlefield. Stretching some tentacles through the portal again, Oversoul was about to grab this new adversary, but remembered that the fight was over nothing, and instead grabbed nothing for himself. After chuckling at his clever move there, he considered the seriousness of the situation and took the new clone as well.

"But," he pondered, "there may be more clones that I have never seen. I need to find the origin of these clones in order to completely secure my omnipotence here. The clones are probably from THAT universe, so it looks like I'll have to go back. Besides, it will be fun to fight over nothing for a while longer. And they cannot possibly defeat me and my INFINITE supply of INFINITELY long tentacles."

And so Oversoul set off in search of the origin of his clones but mainly in search of nothing, leaving Saprazzan Heir in charge.

*Oversoul enters through the portal.*

Hi, Ransac!

*Oversoul wraps one of his tentacles around Ransac's left thumb, cutting off the circulation and making the thumb turn purple before he lets go.*

Ha. How did that feel. Did you not like it? What are you going to do about it? Cry?

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers blink*

If that plan actually worked.... that means that a universe imploded...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sports a tear in his eye.*

N...no......*sniff*..... I'm NOT g.....gonna cry......

*Ransac bawls like a sissy.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg, still with his personal nothing, begins emitting methane for quick jump boosts toward the forest.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Really? Can you give me a page number for that?

*Oversoul picks up a heavy physics textbook with one of his tentacles and uses it as flail to repeatedly strike the Nightstalkers.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices that Oversoul accidentally expunged the Nothing while flailing tentacles at the Nightstalkers. Ransac jumps on top of it and wraps his body around the Nothing in a death vise grip.*

It's mine.........my prrrrrrrrrecious!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul shoots out 800 of his tentacles and envelopes the nothing and Ransac along with it.*

You can hold it for me, but you aren't going anywhere, Ransac.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ew. Gross.

*Oversoul releases Ransac, then begins tentacle-flogging him.*

Let go of nothing, Ransac. Let go of it...

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers pull out a tattered slip of paper, marks out a few things and scribbles in the name "Tentacle" on it, then reveals it to be Tsabo's Decree to rid the land of tentacles*

hee hee...

*All the tentacles explode in various pretty colors*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul gapes at the exploding tentacles.*

Wow. I had not expected that. Apparently, my tentacles count as creatures. This information could be useful...

*Oversoul creates 200 more tentacles and casts Overrun, then sends his new tentacles after Nightstalkers.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, still clinging to the Nothing, casts Animate Land on a nearby Kjeldoran Outpost, Might of Oaks the KjeldoranOutpost, Flings it, and then casts Radiate on the Fling.*

This will be interesting.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalkers run like mad, and find shelter after crossing the ensnaring bridge*

Hee hee... safe at last...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul watches, shaking his head as the first Fling hits its target: Ransac. The Radiated copies cause massive amounts of destruction, bombarding everyone.*

Wow. That was impressive. But let's see how this thing works...

*Oversoul lashes out with a tentacle and steals Ransac's blade of many words, then points it at him.*

Geometry.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac grabs his head in pain and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Ransac starts convulsing and lets go of the Nothing in the process. The next Fling targets Oversoul.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*A lone Nightstalker lights Oversoul's feet on fire and smiles as he's completely protected by... a tiny paper umbrella...*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul's tentacles easily gain hold of the nothing, but drop it as Oversoul tries to shield himself from his own flaming feet and Ransac's Fling. Unable to secure the nothing for himself, Oversoul resorts to executing a blazing tornado kick on some of the Nightstalkers.*