The "Let's Design a Set Together" Game

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Perhaps you have to remove one of the cards you've drawn from the game?
You do remove one of the cards you draw from the game.
And you only choose cards removed from game, no wish broken crap, just the RFG zone.

L

Limited

The way its worded now, you draw two cards and then choose a card from your hand to remove, which could've been a card you were already holding.

I propose changing it to drawing two, and removing one of those cards from the game.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Something like this?

Void Storage
Artifact
Whenever you would draw a card and if <THIS> is untapped, instead look at the top 2 cards of your library, put 1 in your hand and the other RFG.
4,T: Choose a card RFG, reveal it and then put it into your hand.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That works too. It's slightly less good, since now have to select one of the two selected cards to remove, but it's still a good card.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Done. Next!

Javelin Hurler 2WW
<this> comes into play with three Javelin counters
T, remove a Javeling counter from <this>: <this> deals one damage to target attacking creature for each javelin counter on <this>.
G,T: Put a Javelin Counter on <this>
2/2
Uncommon

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Limited's right. We needed more white.

I'm heading to Tampa in a week and will be looking through all of my old cards. Perhaps I will be inspired while down there.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
A little, but green is the lowest of all
My counts
White - 33 (not including below)
Blue - 43
Black - 31
Red - 36
Green - 27

I think this should be blue and not white.
Limning Light WWW
Instant
Put a token into play as a copy of target creature attacking you, except the token is white.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I dunno about making it blue over white. I know that creating copies is typically a Blue thing, but is used in a very white situation (in response to being attacked). It be used as either a blocker OR a counterattack. I have no problem with it being blue, but I endorse it being white.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

I still like it as a white card, despite the copying..

but Green is lacking? :eek:

Canopy Gorilla 3GG
Creature - Ape
Canopy Gorilla can block creatures with flying.
When Canopy Gorilla comes into play, put a 3/3 Ape token into play for each creature with flying target opponent controls.
3/3

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Canopy Gorilla 3GG
Creature - Ape
Canopy Gorilla can block creatures with flying.
When Canopy Gorilla comes into play, put a 3/3 Ape token into play for each creature with flying target opponent controls.
3/3
3/3 tokens????? Seems a bit excessive, 1/1's or 2/2's maybe.......
5cc for a 3/3 that can block flying isn't bad, but getting X 3/3 tokens is big.

L

Limited

How about this then?

Guzmoi, Canopy Gorilla 5GGG
Legendary Creature - Ape
Apes can block creatures with flying.
5/5