The Language of M:tg

Z

Zadok001

"Go manual" - To have a combo fizzle in the middle of going off, and be forced to resort to attacking with combo elements. Most commonly attacking with Skirge Familiar in Bargain decks.

"Wakefield you" - Attack with something MUCH larger than anything else on the table.

"IN RESPONSE!!!!" - Quote said very loudly when something very bad happens in a multiplayer game, for example, some scumbag launchs a 'Geddon across the table.

I

Istanbul

Target Boy - Some fool that does something in a multiplayer game to piss everybody off, such as cast Balance when one player has no land and another has two cards in hand.

Good Buddy - Somebody that does something beneficial in a multiplayer game, like play Howling Mine.

Time Bomb - Somebody that sits back and looks like they're doing nothing in a multiplayer game for several turns, then plays four or five spells at once.

Sloth - A player that takes five minutes per turn.

Tutor - To cast Vampiric, Enlightened, Mystical, or Worldly Tutor.

D.T. - To cast Demonic Tutor.

Topdecking Fiend - Someone who topdecks the card they need again and again and again.

D

Duel

Ally- someone you will never attack. UNLESS he's really weak and bugs you.....

Goes tick- activates it's ability

A

Apollo

"Toot Toot"!--Demonic Tutor (I'm not quite sure how this started...)

"Me smash!"--attacking with something that is very large.

"He's not just gone, he's way gone."--Remove from game.

"Valiant sacrifice for the cause."--chump block.

"He's fantastic!"--casting Mogg Fanatic

"BoltIncinerateFireblastGoodGame."--I just crushed you (only used around friends).

That's the stupid stuff we say...

C

Chaos Turtle

"Yeah, whatever..."

"No, I don't have a counterspell, you swine."

Killer Joe

I'm not sure if it's Magic Slang or blatant ignorance on how to pronounce words correctly.
But, I am fond of saying a few things of my own, like:
"Okay, Sp-arky!" translated to: "You're doing something I'm suspicious of"
-or-
"Some Good" translated to: "That's really good" (I know this is a direct rip-off of Pikula slang, but I like it.
-or-
"Ping" if I am dealing damage via an ability and "Dink" if I'm dealing combat damage for 1 point.