The Death Muffin...

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Nightstalkers, Feb 19, 2003.

1. EricBess Active Member

WotC isn't concerned with the specifics of the secondary market. They're not my packs. A friend of mine has nearly a box and he has connections at WotC who he has asked, but he hasn't gotten any specific information yet.

When he does find out, though, I let you know.
  2. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

what a hoot all of the misprints are... try playing a deck full of 'em!

Muhahahah
  3. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Yes, "edgar" aka Summer Magic, is Revised. You can get the misprint Hurricane, a correct Serendib Efreet, plus those wonderful dual lands. Flaminio talks about it here:

http://www.flaminio.com/magic/rarities-summer.html

But of course, for the lazy...a cut&paste :D

4. EricBess Active Member

Thanks for the link, SeFRo. I've forwarded the information to my friend. Looks like Edgar is even more expensive than I would have guessed if a Plains is going on eBay for over $10.
  5. Notepad Seffy Sefro

You should bookmark the site. Its helpful for a ton of entertaining and "oooh, look at THAT" type of visuals. Sweet to see the APAC and EURO land arts all in one place.

Any way it could get linked to on the main site? Its loads more valuable than a link to something like Brainburst.

-SeFRo

Mad Dog: Yeah, Brainburst should be stricken from being recognized as an actual site, and classified in the children programming category.
    SeFRo: Huh? What are you doing out?
    MD: Dude, I said Brainburst sucks...
    SeF: Okay, you may remain out of the box...for now...
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Chaos Turtle was working on re-doing the links page when he was the front page editor, but that ball seems to have gotten dropped. I'll ask Ed if he or I can re-do it.
  7. Notepad Seffy Sefro

If you get the okay, could you make a thread for all of us to make suggestions? I know there's other folks on these forums with other good links. Plus, maybe some updated and more descriptive...um, descriptions. Not to be an ingrate or insulting, but "Another Magic site" is pretty useless to a new visitor.

Plus, we need a link to "Magic vs. Mr. T" up there. :D ;)
  8. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

we seem to remember a good site by the name of findmagiccards.com

we think... gotta get back to ya on that.

but they have visuals of the cards as well as pricing and links to other card dealers.
  9. train The Wildcard!!!...

The Suggestions thread is in the "other stuff" forum...
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm working on the okay and will solicit suggestions if I get it...
  11. train The Wildcard!!!...

Are you allowed to solicit on the CPA?!!!...:eek: :p
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

When I'm doing the soliciting, you are... :eek:

Oops, I meant, umm, oh, you know what I meant ;)
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Apparently it's rather hard to edit the links page, so we'll have to go through Ed. I've started a thread in Suggestions about new links or changing current links. Please make your suggestions there.
  14. train The Wildcard!!!...

I suggest we make suggestions in the suggestions thread if they're worth suggesting...:p
  15. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Good suggestion, but you forgot to put it in the suggestion forum. Flag on the play! Penalty kick for visiting team!
  16. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

How about a forum that is dedicated to us? it wouldn't be great but it could be a sub-forum... or we could all start reciting from shake-spear.