The Death Muffin...

N

Nightstalkers

This is the object of all stupidity in the world...

unplayably horrable cards.

post any that have no use in the game of magic... (Excluding any in Unglued and Legends)

B

bryson430

Why not legends? I wanna do legends!

Clergy Of The Holy Nimbus

RUST RUST RUST!

N

Nightstalkers

how about that donate!!! what else can you give away except illusions of grandeur??? its unholy... mmmmm unholy...

I

Istanbul

Oh, come now. I'm sure we've had this discussion before many, many times.

I will cite the newest entry into the Hall of Shame: Aven Envoy. Because evidently, Ornithopter was just too damn good.

Oh, and we mustn't forget Fugitive Wizard...because it's about time blue had the same level of unfettered power that has existed for so long in Mons' Goblin Raiders.

Two Hall of Shame cards in one expansion. :yawn:

N

Nightstalkers

Aven Convoy isn't as hopeless as ornathopter in the sense that its a bird soldier. and that its blue...

So yes it sux but who's to say that it doesn't have a purpose.

but that fugitive wizard is just as lame as eager cadet.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I almost used Celestial Prism in the Sealed Deck game we have going in Games.... ;) I don't think it's totally useless, but it's about on par with the Homelands land cards.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Fugitive Wizard is so much better than Merfolk of the Pearl Trident right now.

I have no problem with blue's cheap creatures sucking right now. What I'm not happy with is that one 4U unblockable for 3/2. I mean Phantom Warrior sucks at 1UU and one less power. limited, I know, I know.

No legends? That's not fair. That's like having a shooting match without guns... ok, bad example, apparently nukes are fun and I'm a pacifist.
Anyway, legends is the best set for amusingly bad cards. At least the stuff in homelands is cheaper so you can play crap faster.

N

Nightstalkers

You cannot dis on some of those legends cards though... Dakkon is cool if you can get the guy out... dragon arch mabe??

B

bryson430

And Vaevictis Asmadi (and most of the other Elder Dragon Legends) rocked too.

Hmmm So I have a 7/7 flyer who pumps with ALL my mana. Nice.

(And yes, I can play him...the deck was originally a parrot Channel-fireball deck, so make lotsa mana very fast...rituals, tinder walls, elves, birds, whatever)

N

Nightstalkers

MMM... BOP.

still cannot figure why they would make a 4/4 BOP... its an artifact for preens sake!!!

N

Nightstalkers

Birds
Of
Paradise

Ya know... B.O.P.

remember the article on the big boper?

B

bryson430

Sorry...brain stopped working...

4/4 artifact BOP? What's that about?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Two words: "colorless" and "limited"

Legends has a lot of good cards, compared to homelands and in general, but it has a lot of amusing crap, like my favorite, Great Wall.

N

Notepad

...Just don't start dissing the Kobolds. Sure, they're puny, but they were one of the first casual creature hordes (Rats, Zombies, Merfolk, and Goblins were the first, but Kobolds kicked all their butts).

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Kobolds are great. I mean stuff like Feint, stuff that makes Planeshift look fabulous.