That crazy hub thingy...

T

train

really bad ice age cards?...:confused:

:p

I can easily find a use for all of them...;) (in decks, not the bathroom...)

C

chocobo_cid

Perhaps the snow covered land-related cards. They're pretty bad.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What's your use for Balduvian Shaman, Train?

Anyway, the Hub thing is called Eon Hub and the bad Ice Age cards I was referring to were cumulative upkeep cards. Of course, there were cumulative upkeep cards in other sets too, but Ice Age comes to mind...

N

Nightstalkers

Oh god... they found a card to circumvent one of my blue decks strategies...

But on the other hand, Fading just got a little interesting ^_^

Eon Hub

M

mythosx

Speaking of Ice age. What is thier official ruling on snow covered lands? I know they are basic lands, but are they different? Many cards only affect snowcovered lands. I in fact seek out snow covered lands to abuse this purpose. Do we in fact have 10 different basic land types? And how do they address the issue of things targeting land types against snow covered lands?

Eon hub-Glacial chasm....we all go home and stop playing for the day.

T

train

Oversoul...

so now the blue white control deck, running color hosers, can add a power conduit to the deck to pump the shaman...

at the time - and not with current cards...

used with cops, or justice, and boomerang... (at the least...)

;)

T

train

Well... you did ask...;)

I really stand by my "no Magic card is useless" phrase...

I just believe in the game that much...

though some cards are more useful than others...;)

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Oversoul
...the bad Ice Age cards I was referring to were cumulative upkeep cards.
They already have power conduit. :D

T

train

They weren't bad at the time with boomerang and others... same principle as stasis when it came to usage - each could be extremely broken......

M

mythosx

Originally posted by train
Well... you did ask...;)

I really stand by my "no Magic card is useless" phrase...

I just believe in the game that much...

though some cards are more useful than others...;)
What about mud hole??

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sorrow's Path?

Anyway, just think of cards like Ancestral Knowledge, Parallax Tide, Reality Twist, Mystic Remora, etc. with the Hub...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by mythosx
Speaking of Ice age. What is thier official ruling on snow covered lands? I know they are basic lands, but are they different? Many cards only affect snowcovered lands. I in fact seek out snow covered lands to abuse this purpose. Do we in fact have 10 different basic land types? And how do they address the issue of things targeting land types against snow covered lands?

Eon hub-Glacial chasm....we all go home and stop playing for the day.
Not sure of what you're trying to say here, snow-covered lands are basically a "subset" of regular basic lands. Apparently they got errata'd - see their Oracle wording here. There's still only 5 basic land types; if something targets a "snow covered" something, the land has to be snow covered. If it targets a basic land, it affects a snow covered.

H

Homestar

eon hub and reality twist (thats right train, blu strikes again)

C

chocobo_cid

I see the makings for a Reality Twist deck, what with power conduit and Eon Hub and those legions of Fading creatures.

Nice.

H

Homestar

o man that would rock nightstalker . if you put the hub and stasis in a deck built around creatures that attacking doesnt cause to tap.