T-shirts

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by theorgg, Jun 4, 2001.

?

What size shirt do you wear?

Extra Small (XS) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Small (S) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Medium (M) 1 vote(s) 2.9%
Large(L) 6 vote(s) 17.1%
Extra Large (XL) 8 vote(s) 22.9%
Extra Extra Large (XXL) 10 vote(s) 28.6%
Thrice Extra Large (XXXL) 7 vote(s) 20.0%
Quad Extra Large (XXXXL) 3 vote(s) 8.6%
  1. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

The shirt itself shouldnt be black, that would just suck...it would be cool to see it grey, with the black/Orange logo AND a clever saying.

lipinhead?
  2. Apollo Bird Boy

Black would be good. If not, I think grey would look better than white, but I'm really open to anything.

BTW, TeamRegime, I'll just say thanks for the offer. I have no say or anything, but it sounds promising. TheOrgg would be the one to talk to, though.
  3. Major Crime New Member

£5 to £10, UK Medium (I think thats a US Small)

Not a black base, we have a white & brown dog with 3 to 4" guard hairs which get everywhere.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I guess I wasn't clear, although I might be misunderstanding it myself.

I haven't gone to the links section, but I believe it was one of the few areas that did not get updated with the rest of the site. That's what I mean by "in limbo"; I don't know what Ed plans to do with it: work on later, expand it, forget it, whatever.
  5. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

What if we coughed up a few extra bucks and got the t-shirt personalized...With either our name or nickname?...

I think I would be willing to add some extra money in there for that...
  6. TeamRegime.com I AM, THAT I AM. - GOD

Theres a REALLY inexpensive way of adding your name to a shirt. Take it to a "T-Shirts PLUS" store or a comparable one. They usually do heat transfers for about 5 Bucks on supplied shirts. These stores are usually at the MALLS (yuck) but its a means to an end.
    They also have "lettering" transfers for about 25 cents a letter.

I think that would be cool to have your "handle" on the tee....but would simply be toooooo much money to do it at a screenprint company/ cafepress..as this will add cost because they would need to burn extra screens (Ive been in the printing biz for 10 years)....

Hey Aldmindra...can you send me a pictures of yourself?? I would like to see a Magic Bitch.

Nicholas Knight
    slave to the game
  7. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Black tee,The last orange logo we had(I belive it is tm owned by ed not sure)on front,Your screen name in orange letters on back.