Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrice Extra Large (XXXL)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Quad Extra Large (XXXXL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

FoundationOfRancor

The shirt itself shouldnt be black, that would just suck...it would be cool to see it grey, with the black/Orange logo AND a clever saying.

lipinhead?

A

Apollo

Black would be good. If not, I think grey would look better than white, but I'm really open to anything.

BTW, TeamRegime, I'll just say thanks for the offer. I have no say or anything, but it sounds promising. TheOrgg would be the one to talk to, though.

M

Major Crime

£5 to £10, UK Medium (I think thats a US Small)

Not a black base, we have a white & brown dog with 3 to 4" guard hairs which get everywhere.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I wasn't clear, although I might be misunderstanding it myself.

I haven't gone to the links section, but I believe it was one of the few areas that did not get updated with the rest of the site. That's what I mean by "in limbo"; I don't know what Ed plans to do with it: work on later, expand it, forget it, whatever.

A

Almindhra

What if we coughed up a few extra bucks and got the t-shirt personalized...With either our name or nickname?...

I think I would be willing to add some extra money in there for that...

T

TeamRegime.com

Originally posted by Almindhra
What if we coughed up a few extra bucks and got the t-shirt personalized...With either our name or nickname?...

I think I would be willing to add some extra money in there for that...
Theres a REALLY inexpensive way of adding your name to a shirt. Take it to a "T-Shirts PLUS" store or a comparable one. They usually do heat transfers for about 5 Bucks on supplied shirts. These stores are usually at the MALLS (yuck) but its a means to an end.
They also have "lettering" transfers for about 25 cents a letter.

I think that would be cool to have your "handle" on the tee....but would simply be toooooo much money to do it at a screenprint company/ cafepress..as this will add cost because they would need to burn extra screens (Ive been in the printing biz for 10 years)....

Hey Aldmindra...can you send me a pictures of yourself?? I would like to see a Magic Bitch.

Nicholas Knight
slave to the game

S

sageridder

Black tee,The last orange logo we had(I belive it is tm owned by ed not sure)on front,Your screen name in orange letters on back.