T-shirts

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by theorgg, Jun 4, 2001.

?

What size shirt do you wear?

Extra Small (XS) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Small (S) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Medium (M) 1 vote(s) 2.9%
Large(L) 6 vote(s) 17.1%
Extra Large (XL) 8 vote(s) 22.9%
Extra Extra Large (XXL) 10 vote(s) 28.6%
Thrice Extra Large (XXXL) 7 vote(s) 20.0%
Quad Extra Large (XXXXL) 3 vote(s) 8.6%
  1. theorgg Slob

A few questions.

First of all, How much would you be willing to pay for a T-shirt?

Secondly, choose a size from the list above.

All of this information is for curiosity, but please be honest. It might get put to use somtime.
  2. EricBess Active Member

I'd want to see what they looked like before commiting, but I would pay $10. I'm not sure if you could get that and include shipping.

It would be cool to have a CPA t-shirt, but the fact of the matter is that most of my t-shirts, I have gotten free from judging tounaments.
  3. Rando Freaky Bear

I've paid as much as $20 for a T-shirt before, so I'll say $20.

Of coarse, those were over-priced concert shirts, but none the less...
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Around $10, but they have to be made of good quality (I can't remember the ratio, something like 50% cotton and 50% poly?)
  5. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Maybe 20 if it is a really good shirt
  6. Apollo Bird Boy

About $10, depending on the quality of the shirt.
  7. DÛke Memento Mori

...probably up to $20 - strictly depends on the quality.
  8. Killer Joe Active Member

XXL, okay, I used to wear Sears & Roebucks "Husky" sized pants as a child.
  9. Cateran Emperor Passed On

I'd go up to $15. I'm built like a bear, so I'd need the largest or second largest available.
  10. lilpinhead Cry Baby CPA Member

ive paid up to 18 dollars for a t-shirt before..i make my own now though..i buy them in packs of 2 from k-mart and ames then i just use my t-shirt transfer paper and my printer to make clever lil t-shirts..i am a big fan of them.
  11. ErinPuff Token Female

I'd pay $10-15.. unless the shirt sucked. ;)

And for anyone that cares, I wear a medium t-shirt.
  12. Ura Feline Lord of the Pit

I usually pay around $20 for a good t-shirt, but thats Canadian funny money too, so its like $14 US if you round up to th nearest dollar
  13. superguy Helpful CPA Member MAGICBOY

Yep, I'm on the same boat as Ura here.. And I didn't even start working yet. I thought I was 'large', but my mom just told me that I'm 'extra large'. I'm not "big" or anything, I just like baggy, loose clothes.
  14. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

lilpinhead:
    Can you PM me telling me how you make your own shirts? Id really like to know! Thanks!

I would pay up to 20$ (Including shipping) for a CPA T-Shirt.
  15. linsivvi New Member

kc, there is this store place near us that makes them for us. THats where we got the orchestra ones and stuff
  16. Sammy Dead-O wasting away again

I'd pay $15-20 as long as it says, "My friend visited the CPA and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

I wear XL, by the way. For anyone who's met me and who questions this, yes, it's for the length, not the width...
  17. Mundungu grumpier than ever

15 $ would be my price, if possible including S&H,

My dead last limit would be 20$ for the whole thing.
  18. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

I would love if it was $15 and under, but if I'm desperate enough, I might buy it for $20...
  19. Gizmo Composite: 1860

1. Yer all fat.

2. Yer all cheapskates.
    :p
  20. TeamRegime.com I AM, THAT I AM. - GOD

I would pay 25.00 for a tee shirt...

and Gizmo is RIGHT..yer all cheapskates....for all the CPA brings you free of charge...you wouldnt pay an extra 5 bucks or so?

of course, if i really wanted a shirt id design one for myself using one of the CPA logos I designed...hehe...

only with permission ...ya know I certainly wouldnt wanna get sued over a tee shirt...actually I couldnt...unless i made a profit.... PLUS I dont see a TM or SM or the ® on the name so im actually SCOTT free from monetary retribution....

The tee would also have to be BLACK with the OLD logo...the logo yall have STILL SUCKS....

NK
    www.teamregime.com