• Thrice Extra Large (XXXL)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Quad Extra Large (XXXXL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

theorgg

A few questions.

First of all, How much would you be willing to pay for a T-shirt?

Secondly, choose a size from the list above.

All of this information is for curiosity, but please be honest. It might get put to use somtime.

E

EricBess

I'd want to see what they looked like before commiting, but I would pay $10. I'm not sure if you could get that and include shipping.

It would be cool to have a CPA t-shirt, but the fact of the matter is that most of my t-shirts, I have gotten free from judging tounaments.

R

Rando

I've paid as much as $20 for a T-shirt before, so I'll say $20.

Of coarse, those were over-priced concert shirts, but none the less...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Around $10, but they have to be made of good quality (I can't remember the ratio, something like 50% cotton and 50% poly?)

D

DÛke

...probably up to $20 - strictly depends on the quality.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'd go up to $15. I'm built like a bear, so I'd need the largest or second largest available.

L

lilpinhead

ive paid up to 18 dollars for a t-shirt before..i make my own now though..i buy them in packs of 2 from k-mart and ames then i just use my t-shirt transfer paper and my printer to make clever lil t-shirts..i am a big fan of them.

E

ErinPuff

I'd pay $10-15.. unless the shirt sucked. ;)

And for anyone that cares, I wear a medium t-shirt.

U

Ura

I usually pay around $20 for a good t-shirt, but thats Canadian funny money too, so its like $14 US if you round up to th nearest dollar

S

superguy

Yep, I'm on the same boat as Ura here.. And I didn't even start working yet. I thought I was 'large', but my mom just told me that I'm 'extra large'. I'm not "big" or anything, I just like baggy, loose clothes.

F

FoundationOfRancor

lilpinhead:
Can you PM me telling me how you make your own shirts? Id really like to know! Thanks!

I would pay up to 20$ (Including shipping) for a CPA T-Shirt.

L

linsivvi

kc, there is this store place near us that makes them for us. THats where we got the orchestra ones and stuff

S

Sammy Dead-O

I'd pay $15-20 as long as it says, "My friend visited the CPA and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

I wear XL, by the way. For anyone who's met me and who questions this, yes, it's for the length, not the width...

M

Mundungu

15 $ would be my price, if possible including S&H,

My dead last limit would be 20$ for the whole thing.

A

Almindhra

I would love if it was $15 and under, but if I'm desperate enough, I might buy it for $20...

T

TeamRegime.com

I would pay 25.00 for a tee shirt...

and Gizmo is RIGHT..yer all cheapskates....for all the CPA brings you free of charge...you wouldnt pay an extra 5 bucks or so?

of course, if i really wanted a shirt id design one for myself using one of the CPA logos I designed...hehe...

only with permission ...ya know I certainly wouldnt wanna get sued over a tee shirt...actually I couldnt...unless i made a profit.... PLUS I dont see a TM or SM or the ® on the name so im actually SCOTT free from monetary retribution....

The tee would also have to be BLACK with the OLD logo...the logo yall have STILL SUCKS....

NK
www.teamregime.com