• Thrice Extra Large (XXXL)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Quad Extra Large (XXXXL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I do believe the question was "How much would you pay for a t-shirt" not a "CPA t-shirt" (despite you guys reading in between the lines).

As such, my $10 still stands.

T

theorgg

I havn't heard anything yet about the person I contacted about it, so don't get your hopes up.

Due to popular demands (and about six PMs I recieved when attempting for the buttons[which I'm STILL attempting]) the shirt, if ever made, would be a black one with the original B&O logo. It's more eye-catching and gives a much more pleasent highlight to the typical pasty-faced Magic player.
:D

Keep on answering, as data is good...

and we are a bunch of cheapskates-- so am I. :)

S

sageridder

Yesss!!! $20-$25 No problem would love to have the shirt,and be glad to give back to the site for upkeep and maintaince costs.

I

Istanbul

I'd do $15. Maybe $20, if it looked niiiiiiice. (Think 'old color scheme'.)

H

Hetemti

The poll exhibits such a beuuuuuuuuutiful bell curve...my Stat teacher would have been so proud...

C

Chaos Turtle

But I'd be willing to pay 20-25 dollars for a very cool t-shirt.

As an example, say there was a CPA-logo t-shirt, black with the old orange logo on it. I probably wouldn't buy anything like that. But suppose we used one of those snazzy logos that TeamRegime made... and put it as a small colorful version on the left fromt of the shirt, with some clever quote on the back in a large and easily-read font, I'd be willing to pay up to $20 for that. Even without the clever quote, I'd go for 18-20 if the logo was cool.

L

linsivvi

ok, theorgg, if your person doesn't talk to you, there is a place near me and FoR so we might be able to do it. As for a logo, anyone that remembers the old orange and black cpa would agree that that would kick for a teeshirt (note this excludes chaos turtle because he is evil and doesn't want it)

H

Hetemti

I'd wear that to a prerelease...but not the current (or teamregime) ones...someone would dump my books, give me a swirly, and stuff me in a locker for nerdiness.

And I'm not even in school!

A

Almindhra

I would like the old scheme of course, black t-shirt...

I personally couldn't buy a TeamRegime t-shirt...Would it be pink with a giant smily print?...*shudders*...ssccaarrryyy...

lol

Z

Zadok001

I'd pay what it takes. :) And anyone will tell you, I'm anything but fat. Just frickin' tall, that's all.

20-30 would be my limit...

C

Chaos Turtle

Since I'm clearly outnumbered (though I insist that a sharp and colorful logo would do a lot more for promoting the site than a dark and scary one) I could live with a black t-shirt, with a small orange logo on the front left, and a clever quote on the back, for about fifteen bucks.

H

Hetemti

Dark and scary one?

Yeah like...Sengir and LotP and Scragnoth and Polar Kraken are really cute and cuddly.

D

Duel

For a white T-shirt with the new logo, I'd pay $10. For a black one with the old Orange logo? 15-20. I wonder if I can talk someone here into making one.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I happen to dislike all-black t-shirts. If it was white with the black and orange logo in the middle, I might consider it.

I had one black t-shirt from the U2 concert in the early '90s; I wore it maybe three times in 8 years. What a waste of money :)

So I like white; I wouldn't mind the above scheme or current logo or one of TeamRegime's that was previously voted on.

Does it cost more to do more than one design? I imagine it would... :(

T

TeamRegime.com

Some time ago I logged on and one of my first posts was a request for a LINK on your Links page...afterwhich I became a member, made a few posts, got bitched at here and there...made a proposal for a new logo/name...etc etc...

After reading the info on the T-Shirt thing..I wanted to offer MY FREE services again.

Heres the deal. SOMEONE, ANYONE...who is part of the powers OF CPA...founders, whomever is in a quasi take charge persona....email me or PM me for designing a tee. nknight@teamregime.com

I need creative direction from your part. I dont need a CPA commitee of 10 people saying change this, change that...that would be retro-active and total waste of both our times....I need 1-3 people giving me creative input for the shirt....once Ive designed the shirt --I can save it in several different formats, jpg, gif, eps, tiff, psd...to which you can go the cafepress route or send it to a screenprint vendor. I would love to see this site reap some sorta benefit for being an active Magic site with members who are generally loyal and vocal about the GAME.

I will do this FREE of charge. Heres the catch (always is)..

1. No quick turnaround time line...once Ive been given direction DETAILED!! I then will produce 3-4 quality designs...in a very open timeline. Im a busy man. I would say 4-6 weeks and youll have a nice array of designs to choose from.

2. LINK ME...please...Ive been asking for months now...

3. I get a shirt for FREE if and when it's produced....(goes in my Portfolio)

4. Thats all.

I know this is all in the "talking" stages but it seems that CPA members are interested and are willing to fork out the cashola....and if you go with the cafepress route you have ab. nothing to lose. nothing. Free artwork, Free screenprinter...the only thing you have to do is advertise it with a banner or linkage to cafepress...Ed can easily do this in 3 minutes TOPS....

Can you imagine....people ACROSS the country and globe wearing your tees? Talk about the best advertising....word of mouth....

Anyway...back to Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon DVD..

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

p.s. I hate sounding like a whore for business but I also do pro-bono work for websites,magic teams, anything to do with design...pm or eme.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like it's theorgg you need to talk to mainly. It's his idea.

I have no idea how Ed feels about more banners.

And I think our link section is in limbo or is on hold for "future plans", whatever they may be.

S

Sleepy

Why isn't teamregimes link there? Oh, and I'd like a tee but only with the old logo on black.