Survivor: Palau

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yea! This time we got to see the finale as it aired. I guess Tom was a good "choice" to win; not too happy about some of his strong-arm tactics that were shown, but he did remain true to himself and didn't really deceive anyone about what he was doing. Ian "grew up" and saw that he wasn't playing the game like he wanted to, and Katie was just too flip-floppy to really win and offended too many people.

E

EricBess

Yeah, he really laid out the threats a couple of times. But realistically, he was pretty much telling it how it was. Basic point was that he was very clear - you stab me in the back, I'll make sure there are several votes you don't get.

And he wasn't really all that forgiving of people he thought betrayed him.

Still, how about Ian. You've really got to respect the fact that in the end, he realized that he had been compromising his own values and it was worth more to him to set that straight. I was never really sure if I liked Ian that much for a couple of times he wasn't very loyal to people that were loyal to him. But in the end...well, I'm not sure if the finale could have been better if they had scripted it.