sui black standardish build

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's not a matchup I'm all that familiar with. Neither deck is viable in Vintage tournaments...

But since either one might be viable in Raisin, it's something to consider...

G

Gaea'sSaproling

as it stands on the first post how does the build look?

G

Gaea'sSaproling

ok to make everyone happy and to see what u guys actually think here is a more aggressive version of sui black

SuiBlack T1.5

lands/mana -26
10 Swamps
4 wasteland
4 polluted delta
4 bloodstained mire
4 Dark rituals 1cc

beats - 20
4 Nantuko shade 2cc
4 phyrexian negator 3cc
4 hypnotic spectre 3cc
4 priest of gix 3cc (free)
4 phyrexian warbeast 3cc

disruption/go boom - 14
4 sinkhole 2cc
4 hymm to tourach 2cc
4 duress 1cc
2 Powder Keg 2cc

revamped just a little, i cut skeletal scryings and nights whispers and added in fetchlands to make top decking more effecient and free up some extra slots

i opted not for the unholy strengths because its strictly card disadvantage when the creature dies and thats why i try to stay away from ECs in general, except rancor ;)

heh what do u guys think about splashing green for rancor? its ezily one of the best creature enchants of all time...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm tired of hearing that local enchantments are card disadvantage. There's no card disadvantage if you split your opponent's head open with a bigger creature. Splashing green for Rancor would be so much more horrible than using Unholy Strength. Sure, you don't have to worry about card disadvantage with it, (except when they kill the creature in response to your playing Rancor). But messing with the mana base for such a paltry effect is a very bad idea...

G

Gaea'sSaproling

i was jkin about the rancor, but id rather drop another threat then beef up a creature.

G

Gaea'sSaproling

lol i dunno, usually u dont alter the mana base just to include one card of a different color ;)'

hey what deck lists do u guys like better, the one on page 1 or page 3?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mmm...

Brain not working...

Need food.

Um, the latter list is more refined. I think that's the word. It's tough to tell right now...

G

Gaea'sSaproling

ive decided to go with this, since it is casual, who cares if it has 5 restricted cards in it, plus i got a yags will and a necropotence in a great trade the other day :D

Mana - 26
17 Swamps
4 Wasteland
1 Strip Mine
4 Dark Ritual

Disruption - 14
4 Duress
4 Hymn to Tourach
4 Sinkhole
2 Powder Keg

Creatures - 12
4 Hypnotic Spectre