Suggestion for 2001 CPA Notables

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Basically, whoever replied on this thread or sent me PMs about it will vote. 'Cause as I said in the original post, I'm not sending this out to 1200+ members.

As for candidates, I think I'll leave it open. I will post a list of who is voting, but some people who are active have not replied to this, so I don't want to leave them out or restrict it so that those voting just vote among themselves (besides, that's hard to do with CPA Legend).

T

terzarima

Oh, by the way... I nominate myself in every catagory, except best hunny cheeks, I know when I won't win. :)

P

Purple_jester

Ballot good.

Ballot make vote easy.

Another possibility is to make MULTIPLE POLLS FOR EVERY CATEGORY!!! That way, everyone will know what's up! Of course, we'll have to run this idea of mine past the admins, because it may be just a tad cumbersome... Whadya think, Spidey?

Will we have official nominations, or will it be a whoever-comes-to-mind-at-the-time thing just like last year?

And Whimsy, while I loved the Weatherlost Saga as much as the next guy, why not keep up with the times and end the Saga to start a new one... Once we know who the heroes of the new Saga ARE, that is. ;)

Y

Yawgmoth

I Think Dakkon Blackblade sould win for Biggest Pottymouth after all that is why he got band or whatever right.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I was thinking it's be like last year, with whoever comes to mind, but do you want to nominate people to make it easier? It's fine with me... just drags it out a big longer before the actual voting :)

A

Apollo

Nah, no nominations, whatever-comes-to-mind is best.

Self-promotion, though, should be enouraged.:)

VOTE APOLLO FOR BEST HUNNY CHEEKS!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since no one else bothered to comment, it'll be free-for-all voting.

I'll try to get everything together today and send out the categories.

F

fuzzy510

Does nobody remember me? Gosh, what being inactive for two months and a terrorist attack will do to a guy.......

When are we voting? Since I'm here, I'd like to vote........

M

Mikeymike

Just in case you are sending ballots, I'd like to vote too. Actually, I vote for me for every category. I'm so diabolical.

M

MrXarvox

okay. so what's the deal, do we get ballots by PM, email, genetically engineered moose with the ballot naturally patterned on its fur, or what?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't get the stuff out yesterday; I got tied up at work. I will try my darndest today.

Jigglypuff, I already have you down.

You will be getting the ballots by PM. I'll post again here when they're all sent out to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

I

Istanbul

I ask that everyone be patient with Spidey. This is going to be a gigantic task, and the odds are that we WILL forget a few people at first. Just remember that this is all in good fun. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree with Istanbul. Let the poor man work at his own pace and stop nagging to him about this! The man DOES have a life besides the CPA you know.

*Crickets chirp.*

Sorry, nevermind. He doesn't. LET THE CREAM CHEESE RESCUE THE DAMSELS ON THE MOUNTAIN OF SODA!!!!!

*There goes Ransac again, trying to show people how random he really is(hint-hint).*

*Cough-vote-for-me-Cough*!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

I just wanted to know how the ballots were going to be recieved...

wot iz the tump. eh you aint neva seen da frelll fo it. neva seen no wag neitha. forgery.

MrXarvox, who is more random than Ransac.