Suggestion for 2001 CPA Notables

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you're the host, can I be the annoying reporter that asks random questions to the winners at the end of the awards.

Hey! That's not a bad idea. Okay, I think I'll do that anyway. Once a list of categories have been posted, I make a question for each category. Then, after the winners have been announced, I'll pm all the winners with the questions that matched the award(s) they won. I'll post their replies when I get a reply from the majority.

Pretty neat idea, huh?

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Cateran Emperor

Holy Toledo, everyone's coming back at once :eek: !!

PJ, Whimsy, even a few founders showing up and making cameos...

This feels like one of those weird christmas episodes of random sitcoms where all the bit part characters make repeat appearances. Not to suggest that Whimsy and PJ are bit parts by any means ;)

(asks hopefully) So Whimsy, any chance for some more Weatherlost episodes..? :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ransac: As shown by the other thread on the Notables, it's pretty much free form. I envision myself as setting up the atmosphere and the awards kind of like Alimindhra did and then you guys go from there.

R

r00tg04t

Count me in!

Possible catagorys...

Most Annonying:
Most Posts:
Best Deck Ideas:
Most Smileys (check UBB logs):

hrmm and you need, Most Serious wich would be awarded to Oscar who hardly ever posts! lol

etc.. sorry i am just now posting, i was away almost the whole week.

W

Whimsical

That all these MIA people showing up this month is just a cosmic coincidence, Emperor Cat-dahling. <quickly puts away the book of "Confusticating Conspiracies" by Gobbly D. Gook>

I'd have to agree that the most posts thing bears some merit. I seem to remember many many threads back then about "I have x posts already, so where's my door prize?" We'd have to take the admins out of this one though ... just to be fair. <grins> No easy prizes for you, Spidey dahling. ;)

Side note. I DID get you, Spidey dahling. <holds up the huge mallet with the Spidey-shaped imprint on the blunt edge> I keep this just for sedimental reasons. :D

Side note 2. Don't hold your breath on that one, Emperor Cat dahling. I DID drop by the CPA because moi unearthed the old Weatherlost manuscripts a few days ago. I'll try to see if I can actually make more sequels ... but like moi said, don't hold your breath over it. ;)

Side note 3. Tie moi and Purple dahling up, mah dear phoenix? You've developed some ... er, ahem ... "interesting" fetishes since I saw you last. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But why would the admins have to be taken out of it?

Side Note 1: That's a forgery! I'm ashamed of you, Whimsy, for stooping to such low deception.

Side Note 3: Ya know ya luv it.... ;)

W

Whimsical

The admins would have to be taken out of the Most Posts awards just because of the number of posts they have. I mean, it IS your job to reply to people here. <laughs> I'm not making much sense am I? :D

In that case, you're a shoe-in, Spidey dahling. I'll go order a nice pair of too-tight naugahyde boots as a prize.

And it's NOT a fake! <splats Spidey across the wall> There. It's not a fake ... anymore. :D

A

Apollo

Side note 3. Tie moi and Purple dahling up, mah dear phoenix? You've developed some ... er, ahem ... "interesting" fetishes since I saw you last.
Yeah, my whole outlook changed after I met Almindhra in person...;)

A

Almindhra

Oh yes.....On the beach...The sunset...You in your bikini and me in my daisy dukes...........

LOL

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Umm, when does the voting process start? I'm getting a little anxious.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. You're not going to include ALL of the suggested categories, are you? That will take forever! Not that I'm suggesting that we vote on the categories, either, because that will take forever as well.

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Spiderman
There's beaches in Ohio? :D
Well Apollo, or hunny cheeks as he likes to be called, said it was a beach...

:eek: ...Ohio...Beaches???!!...What was it then???...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ROTFLOL!

The voting will probably be next week, just to make sure about the stragglers (and I only have tomorrow to work anyway, so there's no way I'm going to get it all together by then). I'm not taking all of the categories, just a few that sounds good and maybe a couple of silly ones ;)

A

Apollo

Sure there's a beach, we were on Lake Erie! I froze my hunny cheeks off, but it was a beach!

BTW, that's cause they're sweet like hunny...;)

T

terzarima

So spidey, who all is going to be able to vote? I mean couldn't someone rustle up all their different names and vote in succesion?

W

Whimsical

Perhaps after y'all finalize the categories, Spidey dahling, you'd be nice enough to add a suggested list of candidates for the said categories? That should really cut down on the number of off-the-wall votes showing up out of nowhere.

And regarding the silly categories ... <grins> Add in "Best Hunny Cheeks" as a category. That way, dahling phoenix gets an award by default. :D