Subterfuge; New Cards

F

FoundationOfRancor

It would be easier to assign people different colors and let them organize, edit, and add in flavor text (We can all edit the flavor text later). Also, I think a giant posting of the cards would be way better, that way we can edit and such.

Anyway, heres some cards!

Focused Few -Common (Name suggestions?)
2G
Creature -Energy Manifest (up for grabs here)
Creatures cannot change color.
2/2

War Trials -Rare
2UB
Enchantment
Each turn, each creature cannot attack unless its controller pays an additional 2 and 2 life for that creature.

Unclean Aura -Common/Uncommon
2B
Creature Enchantment
Whenever enchanted creature damages a creature, remove that creature from the game at the end of the turn.

Thought Maulers -Common/Uncommon
1BB
Creature -Ghost
Flying.
As an additional cost to play Thought Maulers, discard any number of cards.
When Thought Maulers comes into play, put a +1+1 counter on it for each card you discarded in this way.
1/1

Venus Fly Trap -Common/Uncommon
2G
Creature -Plant
For each creature that blocks it, Venus Fly Trap gets +1+1 untill end of turn.
All creatures able to block Venus Fly Trap do so if able.
1/2

Adrenaline -Rare
1U
Enchantment
When Adrenaline comes into play, draw a card.
Whenever you play a spell, return Adrenaline to your hand.

Jopai Cartographer -Uncommon
3G
Creature -Townsfolk
You may sacrifice a creature with power greater than 2 instead of paying Jopai Cartographer's mana cost.
When Jopai Cartographer comes into play, return up to two land cards from your graveyard to your hand.
1/1

So, do you guys want to organize by card maker, or card colors (And assign people different colors) ?

L

Landkiller

Alchemist 1U
Creature - Wizard
T : Discard a card. All spells that share any of the same colors as the discarded card cost up to 3 less to play.
1/1

Drev Tower 1B
Enchant Land
During your upkeep, tap enchanted land, and put a 1/1 Black Imp token with flying into play. All of your non-Imp creatures are -1-1, and cannot attack.

Sanctify Realm 1W
Enchant Land
While enchanted land is untapped, creatures attacking you are -1-0. Enchanted land gains "T:prevent all damage to you from any attacking creature of your choice."

Orcish Barracks 1R
Enchant Land
Tap a creature you control, and tap enchanted land : All red creatures you control gain +1+0 or +0+1.

Pool of Insight 1U
Enchant Land
3, tap enchanted land : Draw a card.
When enchanted land is untapped, any player may pay 2 to look at the top card of any player's library.

Hunting Grounds 1G
Enchant Land
When enchanted land is untapped, attacking creatures may not be blocked. When enchanted land is tapped, all creatures block if able. Any player may tap four creatures to destroy Hunting Grounds.

Mirrored Dragon 4UR
Creature - Dragon
Whenever Mirrored Dragon is the target of a spell or ability, any player may pay 1 to redirect that spell or ability to another legal target.
Flying
4/6

N

NeuroDeus

Troll War Reunion
2GR
Enchantment
1G : Put a 1/1 Troll Token into play.
1R : Troll War Reunion deals 1 damage to target creature or player. Play this ability only once each turn.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Alchemist
Excellent cards! Rare.

Drev Tower
Should be reworded too

Drev Tower
2B
Enchant Land
During your upkeep, tap enchanted land, and put a 1/1 Black Imp token
with flying into play under your control.
All of your non-Imp creatures are -1-1, and cannot
attack.

Should be uncommon.

Sanctify Realm
Should be 2W, maybe 3W. I like it.

Orcish Barracks
Add an "Until end of turn"
Should be common.

Pool of Insight
Great! Uncommon.

Hunting Grounds
2G, Uncommon.

Mirrored Dragon
This should be 4/4, but its good! Rare.

Troll War Reunion
The green thing should have a "You may only do this once per turn" thing ama jig. Uncommon.

N

NeuroDeus

Can anybody comment on the top 3 cards on this page... I wanna see you comments mostly on Wolfhead?

I think its stop submitting cards...

D

Duster

It's about that time kids, today is the last day to submit cards for "Subterfuge" until next friday.
During this week off, we will be compiling all previously submitted cards.
This includes cards from this thread and all "Team-made set" threads.
Please do not include cards that haven't been posted onto your compilations.

I will be compiling Black, Green and White definitely, although I do plan on compiling all of the colors. This may or may not affect what colors you choose to compile.

Thanks a bunch!
Dustin

L

Landkiller

I reworded Keeper of the Dragons, as it's wordy.

Keeper of the Dragons
WW
Creature - Soldier
1/2
2RR,T: Put a 1/1 red Dragon token with flying into play, unless you control four or more of these tokens.
2RR,T, Sacrifice three dragon tokens : Put a 6/6 red Dragon token with flying into play. Sacrifice all other Dragon token creatures you control.

See to Believe is a cool card...I think. Had trouble interpreting it, so I reworded a bit. Basically, you draw 4, reveal hand, discard all non-creatures, then lose 1 life for each remaining card. I think it would be fair w/o the life loss.

See to Believe
UU
Instant
Draw 4 cards. Reveal your hand. Discard all non-creature cards.(, then lose 1 life for each card in your hand.)

Wolfhead is very nice. Unless we add a Millstone-esq, thing to the set, there's nothing wrong with it.

Wolfhead
Artifact
When Wolfhead comes into play each player draws 2 cards.
When Wolfhead leaves play each player draws 2 cards.
During each player's discard step each player draws a card.

Drev High Priest 1BU
Creature - Cleric
BBR : Reveal the top card of your library to all players. If that card is a black creature, you may pay 1 life to put it into play.
1/3

Drev Archdemon 1BBRU
Creature - Demon
Flying
T : Put a 1/1 black Imp token with flying into play.
6/6

Drev Legion 1BB
Creature - Skeleton Soldiers
Discard a card : Regenerate Drev Legion
T, Discard a card : Put a +1+1 counter on Drev Legion.
2/3

Aqilan Mercenaries 1BR
Creature - Soldier
When Aqilan Mercenaries comes into play, any player may pay 4 life to shuffle Aqilan Mercenaries into it's owner's library.
Trample. When Aqilan Mercenaries deals combat damage to a player, that player sacrifices an artifact and a land.
3/3

Aqilan Summoner BRG
Creature - Wizard
T : Search target player's library for any creature. Flip a coin. If you win the flip, put that creature into play under your control. If you lose the flip, put that creature into play under your opponent's control.
1/1

Aqilan Boltmage RR
Creature - Wizard
Aqilan Boltmage comes into play with 1 power counter.
When a player plays a red spell, put a power counter on Aqilan Boltmage.
Remove 2 Power counters from Aqilan Boltmage : Aqilan Boltmage deals 3 damage to any target.
1/1

Kardosna Monk 1WU
Creature - Monk
T, Sacrifice Kardosna Monk : Counter target non-creature spell.
2/2

Kardosna Overmind 2WUB
Creature - Spirit
2UU, T : Choose a color. Each tapped creature of the chosen color is returned to it's owner's hand.
Flying.
Attacking does not tap.
When Kardosna Overmind damages a player, that player discards a card.
3/3

Kardosna Telepath 1UU
Creature - Psychic
If Kardosna Telepath is the target of any opponent's spell or ability, look at that player's hand, choose a card, and return it to the top of that player's library.
2/3

Felmaeri Chargers 1GR
Creature - Knight
First Strike, Trample. Unless you pay 2, Felmaeri Chargers attack if able.
3/2

Felmaeri Stalker GRW
Creature - Huntsman
2 : Target creature gains Forestwalk, Mountainwalk, or Plainswalk until end of turn.
GRW : Target creature deals no combat damage this turn.
T : Untap all creatures you control. Play this ability only once each turn.
2/2

Felmaeri Storyteller 2GG
Creature - Druid
When Felmaeri Storyteller comes into play, each player draws seven cards. When Felmaeri Storyteller leaves play, each player discards seven cards. Each player skips his or her discard step.
0/1

Raznion Sharpshooter 1WG
Creature - Sniper
First Strike while blocking. May block flying creatures.
-2-0 if attacking.
4/1

Raznion Crusader 3GWU
Creature - Paladin
First Strike
If any red or black permanents are in play, Raznion Crusader costs 2 less to play, and may be played as an instant.
Protection from red and black.
4/4

Raznion Prophet 1W
Creature - Cleric
WRB : Remove all permanents from the game.
1/1

L

Landkiller

I will compile Lands and Artifacts of anyones, plus my own stuff

F

FoundationOfRancor

I guess I'll do both Blue and Red cards, but im not going to compile stuff that I made that isnt in those colors.

I will comment on all these cards soon!